or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › WTB: Want to Buy (Archive) › Nudie, samurai or KWM or any high quality raw denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nudie, samurai or KWM or any high quality raw denim

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
I'd like to buy, NWT or NWOT or maybe slightly used dry denim , I Normally wear size 33 waist slim jim and they fit perfectly.

So depending on the jean model , W32-34

Offers plz !
post #2 of 9
im selling brand new with tags nudie slimjim straight tubeleg model

quite different from slimjim dry japans---these are almost a straight cut.

cheap! take a look if your interested. thanks
post #3 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badseeds View Post
im selling brand new with tags nudie slimjim straight tubeleg model

quite different from slimjim dry japans---these are almost a straight cut.

cheap! take a look if your interested. thanks

I already got a pair from you... they fit really well by the way , thanks, got any other model though?
post #4 of 9
check your PM
post #5 of 9
how about a Samurai or Flathead? pls, click below.
post #6 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dchavs View Post
I already got a pair from you... they fit really well by the way , thanks, got any other model though?


oops.

ill send you a pm in a few mins
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dchavs View Post
I'd like to buy, NWT or NWOT or maybe slightly used dry denim , I Normally wear size 33 waist slim jim and they fit perfectly.

So depending on the jean model , W32-34

Offers plz !

I've got store credit at this one place I need to use up... They have Naked and Famous, Levi's and a few others... PM if interested.
post #8 of 9
Oops wrong thread
post #9 of 9
PM Sent
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: WTB: Want to Buy (Archive)
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › WTB: Want to Buy (Archive) › Nudie, samurai or KWM or any high quality raw denim