or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › your favorite Dark Brown shoe style
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

your favorite Dark Brown shoe style - Page 5

post #61 of 98
I love a great dark brown shoe and as for me, my all-time fave has to be the J&M Handmade punch cap with ribbon laces. It really doesn't get much better than that on many levels and I am very fortunate to have owned a pair :sniffles: Borrowed pics from greekgeeks photobucket of a black pair to reserve the space:
post #62 of 98
Not dark brown but I stumbled across these and had to post:

post #63 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbris1 View Post
I love a great dark brown shoe and as for me, my all-time fave has to be the J&M Handmade punch cap with ribbon laces. It really doesn't get much better than that on many levels and I am very fortunate to have owned a pair :sniffles:

Tell me you didn't sell those!
post #64 of 98
Love those bespoke croc G&G's Vox posted. I saw a pair similar to those on the bay a year ago that I was tempted to buy.

Bigbris, love the avatar. That chick looks like she's had a rib or two removed
post #65 of 98
Would be my Malverns in dark oak on the 82 last ...
post #66 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho'nuff View Post
here are some brown beauties:
Were these originally a pair of oxfords altered to a boot or did the cobbler run out of the pebble grained leather?
post #67 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Bourne View Post
Tell me you didn't sell those!

I did. Trying to broker getting them back, hopefully he's stretched them a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chips View Post

Bigbris, love the avatar. That chick looks like she's had a rib or two removed

post #68 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba View Post
Moc toe loafers, which i wear with practically everything. Including my suits, just to piss off the sartorialists.\t

Those shoes make baby jesus cry.
post #69 of 98
It would be this one:
LL
post #70 of 98
Thread Starter 
For suede shoes, I'm partial to these, a derby version, or their big brother the chelsea -- all great w/ jeans:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbris1 View Post
I love a great dark brown shoe and as for me, my all-time fave has to be the J&M Handmade punch cap with ribbon laces...
Those are amazing. Love the scoring of the sole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbris1 View Post
Not dark brown but I stumbled across these and had to post:
I wish Carmina sold shoes in the US. Here are a couple shots someone else once posted, all in shell. Anyone know which lasts they're on?:
post #71 of 98


Shipton and Heneage
"Sherbone"
Capless Oxford
post #72 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikar View Post
I also bought the same boot...and will likely return it. It didnt do anything for me.....and its looks awesome!!

Regards.

If you were a US 9, I would be pm'ing you right now.
post #73 of 98
My only pair of dark brown :

post #74 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptym View Post
I wish Carmina sold shoes in the US. Here are a couple shots someone else once posted, all in shell. Anyone know which lasts they're on?:

Me too. Whose pics are those so we can get to the bottom of this?
post #75 of 98
casual choices:



New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › your favorite Dark Brown shoe style