or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet & Styleforum Flannel Shirt Poll
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet & Styleforum Flannel Shirt Poll - Page 7

post #91 of 416
The sf answer : kop em all!
post #92 of 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren G. View Post
The sf answer : kop em all!

exactly!!!

thank god epualet is on board with rewarding those of us who purchase multiples!!! thats what i asked for last time with the SF x epualet collab ...
post #93 of 416
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
How long are Epaulet shirts? (colar to hem @ back). I worry I'll be too tall for them. If not, however, I'm definitly up for at least one of these.

Here's the body length measurements. These are measured from the bottom of the rear collar (where it attaches to the body of the shirt) to the lowest point of the rear tail.

XS: 29"
S: 29.5"
M: 30"
L: 30.5"
XL: 31"
XXL: 31.5"

I've got quite a few tall regular customers who are in the range of 6'2" to 6'5". Tall guys with longer torsos occasionally find our shirts too short to tuck in, but given that this is a casual style, you might be alright with that.
.
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post
The purple isn't even that overbearing. I'm not buying into it being played out, either. How often does the color surface in the WAYWT threads? Not sure how much water these sorts of claims carry on a forum that develops straight up obsessions over certain brands and clothing items.

But yeah, like that black kid in the old Sunny D commercial, I want that purple stuff.

After seeing all of our fabric on a roll - and not just on a small swatch, I'm convinced that it's going to make up into an awesome shirt. The multicolor gingham pattern mutes the color quite a bit, so the bits of true purple show up as an accent, and don't really dominate the whole thing.

I can tell you this: the Purple Flannel + Raw Indigo Denim = F***ing Magic.
post #94 of 416
the length is the same from the other epualet x styleforum shirts right?!?!?!?!

i hope so cuz they are perfect for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
Here's the body length measurements. These are measured from the bottom of the rear collar (where it attaches to the body of the shirt) to the lowest point of the rear tail.

XS: 29"
S: 29.5"
M: 30"
L: 30.5"
XL: 31"
XXL: 31.5"

I've got quite a few tall regular customers who are in the range of 6'2" to 6'5". Tall guys with longer torsos occasionally find our shirts too short to tuck in, but given that this is a casual style, you might be alright with that.
.


After seeing all of our fabric on a roll - and not just on a small swatch, I'm convinced that it's going to make up into an awesome shirt. The multicolor gingham pattern mutes the color quite a bit, so the bits of true purple show up as an accent, and don't really dominate the whole thing.

I can tell you this: the Purple Flannel + Raw Indigo Denim = F***ing Magic.
post #95 of 416
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post
the length is the same from the other epualet x styleforum shirts right?!?!?!?!

i hope so cuz they are perfect for me

Sho' nuff! They've got the same exact specs as our other shirts, just a different collar & the new chest pocket.
post #96 of 416
Looks great. You can put me down for a purple on drop date.
post #97 of 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post
Looks great. You can put me down for a purple on drop date.



biter.




I'm jus playin'
post #98 of 416
guess there is no ways to get one with 2" shorter sleeves.
post #99 of 416
That's one of the great things about rolling your sleeves. Those measurements are almost always irrelevant to me.
post #100 of 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post
That's one of the great things about rolling your sleeves. Those measurements are almost always irrelevant to me.

+1 lulz
post #101 of 416
Thread Starter 


The buttons have arrived! They're live and direct from Japan. We're about two weeks away from the finished product.
post #102 of 416
Excited for this!!
post #103 of 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post


The buttons have arrived! They're live and direct from Japan. We're about two weeks away from the finished product.

I'm pretty stoked to order one of these!
post #104 of 416
Hey if I have mainly grey and navy blue in my closet for formal shirts. Whats the most universal color for to use? I can only get one and I hope that it's something that will work well with some denim + boots, or Chinos as well. I'm between the brown and red, but a little hesitant with brown since tan + brown gingham + brown boot, may just be a bit much.
post #105 of 416
^^ Consider purple. Goes well with blue and the right greys.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet & Styleforum Flannel Shirt Poll