or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Canada Goose
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Canada Goose - Page 52

post #766 of 1064
I almost never post here, just wanted to point out that when I worked for an outdoor workwear/hunting store we sold Canada Goose. We sold them to MIT students heading up to study in Wapsuk and we special ordered CG coveralls for some engineering firm who was doing pipe line work. Most parkas for that matter are not waterproof, you really don't want to do a lot of back-country work in a waterproof garment.
On another note I would not do an active hunt in a CG parka, I'll over heat wearing a Filson and liner. Active hunting or snow-shoeing or even tree-felling = wool base layer and wool button-up, if it's below 15 I'll add a sweater. The LAST thing you want to do in the cold weather is sweat and then cool down. Always have a parka ready however when for when you're done with your activity.
post #767 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdiver68 View Post



They do!

Can you post a link? Thought they don't.
post #768 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedbearz View Post


Can you post a link? Thought they don't.


Save your money and buy Veilance on sale.

post #769 of 1064
PSA: Nobis Yatesy, Large only, $615 from Altrec.

Edit: Looks like Altrec brought it back up to retail for some reason today.
Edited by blairh - 2/10/12 at 7:32am
post #770 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by blairh View Post

PSA: Nobis Yatesy, Large only, $615 from Altrec.
Edit: Looks like Altrec brought it back up to retail for some reason today.

 

Darn, and I get 25% off from them.
 

 

post #771 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdiver68 View Post


Darn, and I get 25% off from them.

 

Woah, what? On sale items too? And Canada Goose?
post #772 of 1064
I wrote a review for a backpack that I bought from Altrec but I still haven't received a 15% discount coupon. frown.gif
post #773 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdBird View Post

I wrote a review for a backpack that I bought from Altrec but I still haven't received a 15% discount coupon. frown.gif

They have to approve your review first. If your review is approved, you should get it in 3 days roughly.
post #774 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by blairh View Post


Woah, what? On sale items too? And Canada Goose?


Yes, everything except North Face.  I have the 15% coupon for writing a review I need to use by March 10th, 7% cash back by linking into Altrec from Fatwallet.com, and 3% cash back from my credit card.

 

post #775 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdiver68 View Post



Yes, everything except North Face.  I have the 15% coupon for writing a review I need to use by March 10th, 7% cash back by linking into Altrec from Fatwallet.com, and 3% cash back from my credit card.

You can't use the 15% coupon code on sale items.
post #776 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by blairh View Post

You can't use the 15% coupon code on sale items.

There was a recent sales event for an extra 15% off of sale items, but the more expensive brands weren't included in the sale.

Does anyone have any experience with the sizing and quality of CG's Mountaineering jacket?
post #777 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by blairh View Post


You can't use the 15% coupon code on sale items.



Damn you are right.  Oh well, so I guess I just have 25% off regular priced items, and 10% off sale items.

post #778 of 1064
It was -11C in Toronto yesterday, and I was stuck outside for 20 minutes because I forgot my keys. I had on a plain short-sleeved tshirt, a lambswool scarf, and my Chateau.

With the hood up and gloves on, I was quite comfortable sitting outside waiting till someone got home.
post #779 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by althanis View Post

It was -11C in Toronto yesterday, and I was stuck outside for 20 minutes because I forgot my keys. I had on a plain short-sleeved tshirt, a lambswool scarf, and my Chateau.
With the hood up and gloves on, I was quite comfortable sitting outside waiting till someone got home.

Yeah it was -10C this morning in Boston and I was just fine with my Chateau + sweater/t-shirt.
post #780 of 1064
I have a confession to make - I'm actually a little bummed that this winter wasn't as cold as last winter. Just because I've enjoyed being out in my CG coat so much.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Canada Goose