Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Today at 12:54 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Random fashion thoughts - Page 6650post #99736 of 1090539/16/14 at 11:13ampost #99737 of 1090539/16/14 at 11:57ampost #99738 of 1090539/16/14 at 2:46pmpost #99739 of 1090539/16/14 at 2:55pmpost #99740 of 1090539/16/14 at 4:40pmpost #99741 of 1090539/16/14 at 6:03pmnatan, I actually make these DIY by buying polos (I like Muji) and cutting the collars off myself. It's super easy and surprisingly effective.
Patrik Ervell SS15 will have a pretty sick bomber collar polo.post #99742 of 1090539/16/14 at 6:10pmpost #99743 of 1090539/16/14 at 6:24pm
Edison, at Hair Lounge.post #99744 of 1090539/16/14 at 7:44pmpost #99745 of 1090539/16/14 at 7:57pm
What's everybody's thoughts on Niche?
NMWA has a short sleeve sweater that I always thought could be pretty awesome.
They sold out of the colour I wanted in my size a long time ago, but for the price I might pick this up.
Has anybody here picked anything up from them? Or maybe the NMWA dudes could speak on it?post #99746 of 1090539/16/14 at 8:10pmpost #99747 of 1090539/16/14 at 8:42pmpost #99748 of 1090539/16/14 at 11:50pmpost #99749 of 1090539/17/14 at 1:36ampaging the barena people, i recall @shoreman1782 addressing my sizing question a while ago?
well turns out barena is rather tts, but this one is made out of linen-cotton canvas fabric and it doesn't stretch at all.
so it's very tight across the back in size 52 for my frame. a few days ago I came across another barena jacket in ragtag osaka, this one made from the soft cotton material that felt like knit, but not thick ass sweater knit, and it fits really comfy in size 50... damn! it is white in colour so i decided against purchasing.
now my question is how to be certain of the materials if it is an online purchase? does the different names correspond to strictly different categories, like boglioli with the k jacket and dover? the soft one had "toppa folpa" written inside the tag, i dunno why it has two names lol. while the canvas one, i dont even know the name, it was through yoox and there is no tag.
any info would be great!post #99750 of 1090539/17/14 at 3:38amSomeone should buy this http://www.raddicaltops.com/the-luxury-t-shirt-in-black/
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 College Football Season Threak 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 14 minutes ago
- › 370g Classic Navy Chalk Stripe Fox Flannel 3.5 metres, with EMS 22 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 23 minutes ago
- › 290g Fine Grey Worsted Fox Flannel 3.5 yards, EMS included 30 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 31 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...