or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 6645  

post #99661 of 109053
The forum software seems to be acting up for me. If I click a Thumbs Up to see who else liked the post, I get an error about user permissions, and when I type a post, I don't see any of the Bold/IMG/Spoiler/smiley buttons/tags anywhere, just a big white box to type in.

Just me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileForum View Post

Or just ignore it, and continue scrolling. I'm sure you ignore stupid comments in real life other than giving people snarky remarks or putting ear plugs on within their presence, so why isn't this any different? if not easier to deal with. I don't understand why some of you are so annoyed...

In the real world, when a psychopathic woman is shunned from every women's community, she doesn't end up in the men's changeroom blithering about denim hotpants for six months. Where are the police?

Y43CLkH.jpg
post #99662 of 109053

Can someone identify the brand of these polo shirts? 

I know the quality of pics isn't very good but I can't find any better.

 

post #99663 of 109053
it's a merrill lynch company polo
post #99664 of 109053
Is Hirsh real or just a super-troll?
post #99665 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Who the fuck is snoopy, besides a cartoon dog.

some faceless peasant
post #99666 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe View Post

The forum software s to be acting up for me. If I click a Thumbs Up to see who else liked the post, I get an error about user permissions, and when I type a post, I don't see any of the Bold/IMG/Spoiler/smiley buttons/tags anywhere, just a big white box to type in.

Same. I mentioned it here.

Seems to only happen on chrome on my windows XP desktop
post #99667 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe View Post

The forum software seems to be acting up for me. If I click a Thumbs Up to see who else liked the post, I get an error about user permissions, and when I type a post, I don't see any of the Bold/IMG/Spoiler/smiley buttons/tags anywhere, just a big white box to type in.

Just me?
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by diniro View Post


Same. I mentioned it here.

Seems to only happen on chrome on my windows XP desktop
 

I should probably post in the other thread as well, but you'll probably notice that this only happens if you try to click a thumb before the page has fully loaded.  I think it has something to do with the order all of the scripts load in and interrupting that, but the actual team can weigh in on why it is.

post #99668 of 109053

Hi guys.

post #99669 of 109053
Just a friendly reminder that @agvs has started the next streetwear challenge: TEXTURES

http://www.styleforum.net/t/418064/sw-d-challenge-textures-9-9-14-9-23-14/0_100

Fall is just about here, so I'm sure you can think of something interesting to wear. Maybe?
post #99670 of 109053

In case anyone is looking for a hoodcoat, COS just released a longer one than their previous iterations that could be pretty nice

 

 

http://www.cosstores.com/se/Shop/Men/New/Hooded_wool_coat/51655-19254797.1#c-22755

post #99671 of 109053
Holy shit 15-0? Some payback right there for yesterday.
post #99672 of 109053

Mods pls do something about the spam

post #99673 of 109053
Just bought my first piece of boro. Not 100% sure it's going to work for my needs, but I'm hoping to turn it into a lining for a leather jacket


post #99674 of 109053
^
YES
post #99675 of 109053

How much use would the avg dude without a need to wear suits get out of the CP crepe derby in Burgundy?

Obv black would be more versatile, but I've always liked the Burgundy a lot and never copped.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts