or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 6607

post #99091 of 99787

Shades of Greige is the worst.

post #99092 of 99787

I like comparing brand names that are try-hard to usernames that are try-hard

post #99093 of 99787
The way this conversation has gone, the only decent usernames are apparently the ppl who use their birth names. Or Japanese names.
post #99094 of 99787
Quote:
Originally Posted by DividedWay View Post

I like comparing brand names that are try-hard to usernames that are try-hard

you would cloud.gif
post #99095 of 99787

I wish I had tried a little harder when I thought up this username...

Also Cosmic Wonder Light Source has to be the coolest thing ever. I had a parka with the name lightly printed across back which was my favourite thing for a while until I had to sell it from getting too fat. 

post #99096 of 99787
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

The way this conversation has gone, the only decent usernames are apparently the ppl who use their birth names. Or Japanese names.

Are clever real name puns good? It's too try hard, isn't it.

T.T
post #99097 of 99787
I don't even know anymore. I'm so confused. Now every time I think of a name for more than 3 seconds it's pretty horrible.
post #99098 of 99787
Dr. Huh is pretty awesome

Snowmanxl always makes me think of chinoxl
post #99099 of 99787
I'll give you props just for referring to the Lyrical Jesus.
post #99100 of 99787
thumb for chino xl

while we're at it, how do you pronounce synthese

synth-S? synth-EEs?
post #99101 of 99787

I always this of it as synth-ess

post #99102 of 99787
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg View Post

thumb for chino xl

while we're at it, how do you pronounce synthese

synth-S? synth-EEs?

I pronounce it like the medical devices manufacturer (shocker)

Synth-EEZ.

There also is a philo journal with the name synthese
post #99103 of 99787
RFT now as impenetrable to n00bs as WAYWT.
post #99104 of 99787
Quote:
Originally Posted by DividedWay View Post

I like comparing brand names that are try-hard to usernames that are try-hard

Is mine try-hard? It's hard to tell when you made it up yourself. It just came to me, kind of like a vision from God.
post #99105 of 99787
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1989thenumber View Post


Is mine try-hard? It's hard to tell when you made it up yourself. It just came to me, kind of like a vision from God.

 

THAT was tryhard

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts