Herringbone lambswool fabric needs to come back. I'm closing in on five years with it as a cardigan. Thrown in the washer so many times, and it's still holding up incredibly well. Little to no pilling in that amount of daily wear.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/1/17 at 7:56pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 6598post #98956 of 1090538/26/14 at 11:01pmpost #98957 of 1090538/27/14 at 12:36ampost #98958 of 1090538/27/14 at 4:35amI saw a dude near Arts&Science wearing a Rick jacket who looked Orlando Bloom, which caused me to think "damn, that guy looks like Orlando Bloom." RO Tokyo Instragram just posted a picture with Orlando Bloom, confirming that yes, that dude was indeed Orlando Bloom. Orlando Bloom.post #98959 of 1090538/27/14 at 4:47ampost #98960 of 1090538/27/14 at 4:50amQuote:Originally Posted by SmileForum
Nationwide, Uniqlo needs to seriously make changes on these
-Cut back on UT line of art, video game, and anime collaborations, although I think they call it SPRZ now. Not enough of their consumers know about these, or ever will.
-Stock far more size Small, and Medium premium t's and oxfords. That shit sells out so fast here in the various nyc store, even before sales start. All I ever see left is XL all over the mens area.
-Make greater awareness that there is in fact measurements for almost everything in store. They don't have to alter the current sizes, just make those size charts bigger...
-Cut back on some of the more unappealing colors of everything in store. This is something they shouldn't have a hard time figuring out...
-Cut back on accessories, it's like Old Navy and such, aint nobody buying your flip flops, and gloves.
-Make +J an annual thing. It'll have a similar effect to McDonalds bringing back those damn rib sandwiches every now and then.
I love their house shoes, well not as much as those from Muji, not sure they sell those outside asia though...post #98961 of 1090538/27/14 at 6:54amQuote:
this is great. thanks for posting. i wish there were videos like this for every collection floating around. actually offers a much better and obviously more realistic look at the clothing than runway shows do. the haider ackermann men's collection vids are pretty good in this regard since the "show" is mostly just guys hanging around in the clothes and drinking. like this http://vimeo.com/79670533post #98962 of 1090538/27/14 at 8:03amQuote:Originally Posted by Meis
Honestly, having bought stuff from uniqlo for a few years I haven't noticed any real overall decline in quality. Each item changes from year to year... for example- the lambswool sweater I bought last year wasn't quite as nice as the one I have from a few years back, but the slim chinos I got this spring were nicer than the ones I had bought last spring/summer.
Good to hear it might be more of an up-and-down. This spring's chinos appear to have indeed been a good set--this summer's set of them (middle button instead of "button on tab" waist) were no good when I tried them and the spring edition on.
but the recommendation thus still stands: if you buy something from Uniqlo and like it, buy another one cuz who knows what the future holds; for better or worse, it will change.post #98963 of 1090538/27/14 at 8:17amQuote:Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck
i wish there were videos like this for every collection floating around. actually offers a much better and obviously more realistic look at the clothing than runway shows do. the haider ackermann men's collection vids are pretty good in this regard since the "show" is mostly just guys hanging around in the clothes and drinking.
Brands could make their collections even more realistic if they modeled their clothes on men with floppy haircuts, poorly defined facial features, and pear shaped bodies. Then I can get a sense of how the clothes would look on me.post #98964 of 1090538/27/14 at 8:30ampost #98965 of 1090538/27/14 at 8:58ampost #98966 of 1090538/27/14 at 9:13ampost #98967 of 1090538/27/14 at 9:36ampost #98968 of 1090538/27/14 at 9:53ampost #98969 of 1090538/27/14 at 9:56ampost #98970 of 1090538/27/14 at 10:31am
Just some dresspants on sale, 30$ instead of 150$ or something like that and I figured why not
I should probably get them slightly tailored in the upper block though (as with all pants) but they're fun to wear so I'm in no rush to do that
The only problem otherwise is that uncuffed they really only look good with my eytys, so now I want another pair of Eytys in grey or black
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 53 seconds ago
- › Long Wallet For Men? 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Wedding in September - Mostly know what I want 6 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 13 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 13 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 16 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...