or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 6594

post #98896 of 99942
It's been almost 24 hours and no one has set him straight

Not worried. Yet.
post #98897 of 99942
Do you charge your usual fee when they ask or are you just nice.
Edited by Find Finn - 8/24/14 at 11:11pm
post #98898 of 99942
Has anybody in the states ever purchased something from VMC in Zurich? A penny for your thoughts on the experience.
post #98899 of 99942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

It's been almost 24 hours and no one has set him straight

Not worried. Yet.

 

If the world believes B!CD is Ryan Gosling's stylist then perhaps Ryan Gosling will start believing it too.  When the paparazzi shots showing him getting coffee in a black lapel-less blazer start appearing we'll know what's up.

post #98900 of 99942
Another random ass question...if you buy American made goods from a foreign supplier, do you have to pay duties?
post #98901 of 99942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggskip View Post

Another random ass question...if you buy American made goods from a foreign supplier, do you have to pay duties?

in these situations, i just pay seal team six to wrest the goods from those dirty furreigners' hands
post #98902 of 99942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggskip View Post

Has anybody in the states ever purchased something from VMC in Zurich? A penny for your thoughts on the experience.

I think there's a couple in the Viberg thread.
post #98903 of 99942
this video is pretty funny
post #98904 of 99942
wth nonnative
post #98905 of 99942
Lars is a fisher man
post #98906 of 99942

How many of you guys have tried NN.07 ?

I've only tried the button ups and found them very slim (I'm usually L-XL and had to go with XXL).

 

I've been curious about the chinos though, do they have a big taper or are they just generally slim/skinny with a small leg opening?

post #98907 of 99942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggskip View Post

Another random ass question...if you buy American made goods from a foreign supplier, do you have to pay duties?
Granted they mark the origin of the goods on the customs form, no. Just make sure to contact them and ask to do that.
post #98908 of 99942
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

How many of you guys have tried NN.07 ?
I've only tried the button ups and found them very slim (I'm usually L-XL and had to go with XXL).

I've been curious about the chinos though, do they have a big taper or are they just generally slim/skinny with a small leg opening?

Only tried a flannel shirt - nicely made. I'm generally an XL and whilst it was slimmish it fitted fine
post #98909 of 99942
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post


Only tried a flannel shirt - nicely made. I'm generally an XL and whilst it was slimmish it fitted fine

The ones I tried were the Samuel fit Oxford (band collar and button collar). But were OK in XL but the sleeves were too tight and chest was restrictive, the XXL only opened about an extra inch in the chest and maybe .5" in sleeves but it was much better. 

post #98910 of 99942
best fashion vid I've seen in a little while. treadmill skittles are the best
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts