Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 6580  

post #98686 of 109053

damn

post #98687 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

Anybody know where I can find a pair of navy canvas slip-ons that are slightly less inelegant than Vans? They don't need to be awesome, just...less bad, and maybe a few shades darker.

How about the Engineered Garments Vans.  They are suede and leather though.  I have the navy, and material aside they seem like they would fit your needs completely.

 

Cheers,

 

Fok,

post #98688 of 109053
real cholos wear those chinese slip-ons that look like prison slippers

the wannabe cholos around here wear vans

those zig zags are more like what pierce brosnan wears in that shitty movie with salma hayek
Edited by canstyleace - 8/13/14 at 6:19pm
post #98689 of 109053
lost a bid to an item i wanted quite a bit... non-paying bidder, got the item for $150 less than my max bid... good deal
post #98690 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

Anybody know where I can find a pair of navy canvas slip-ons that are slightly less inelegant than Vans? They don't need to be awesome, just...less bad, and maybe a few shades darker.


Try Noma Td. Maas and Stacks had them in (where I saw them) but looks like they're gone. I bought the beige ones and they're great.

BrKxXSmCEAAi_cS.jpg
post #98691 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post
 

 

If you're sz 9

http://www.hmr.jp/shop/g/gHU41AJ0131302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Burgess View Post


Try Noma Td. Maas and Stacks had them in (where I saw them) but looks like they're gone. I bought the beige ones and they're great.

 

:rolleyes: 

 

(by which I mean you should def kop if you are indeed sz 9)


Edited by kindofyoung - 8/14/14 at 4:07am
post #98692 of 109053
peir wu drop @ hlorenzo. why do they never carry 46???
post #98693 of 109053
post #98694 of 109053
Opulence
post #98695 of 109053
Retired one of my first Margiela pieces frown.gif

post #98696 of 109053
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post

How about zig-zag/winos? They're under $20 at my local army navy store, so they're practically disposable. There are ebay sellers too.


Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

If you're sz 9
http://www.hmr.jp/shop/g/gHU41AJ0131302

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg View Post

you could try Sabahs. Email or in-person order only, but from what I can tell, they do a "midnight blue."

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

How about the Engineered Garments Vans.  They are suede and leather though.  I have the navy, and material aside they seem like they would fit your needs completely.

Cheers,

Fok,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Burgess View Post

Try Noma Td. Maas and Stacks had them in (where I saw them) but looks like they're gone. I bought the beige ones and they're great.

BrKxXSmCEAAi_cS.jpg

Thanks for the advice, y'all. I'll probably give the EG Vans a look-see. Noma t.d. shoes look nice, but I think I'd need a size 5 if they even make those. Not a fan of the heel on the Zig-zags.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

Retired one of my first Margiela pieces frown.gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

You mean the tag?
post #98697 of 109053
Hehe I took the tag off before donating...kind of a memento
post #98698 of 109053
Is reeedo still alive?
post #98699 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

Is reeedo still alive?

law school
post #98700 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

Is reeedo still alive?

He was originally going for a Juris Doctor degree, but Styleforum convinced him that a Doctor of Juridical Science degree was way more baller and would nicely complement the Persian rug SF convinced him he needed, and now he's cracking under the pressure of the advanced workload.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts