or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 6539  

post #98071 of 109053
Aesop Neroli shave cream is being reformulated. Back to trumper I guess in the meantime.
post #98072 of 109053
Proraso is good.
post #98073 of 109053

Couldn't find the shorts...

post #98074 of 109053
Anyone have any experience with fighting paypal claim agaisnt stolen items/empty box?

Sold some boots to some guy in South Korea, and he claimed that the box looked torn and was empty. Which I think is bullshit as the tracking showed attempted delivery a day before, so someone must have been there to receive it. He could possibly claim empty box, but the weight of the box would make it obvious. He also treaten to call the fbi, paypal and leave negative feedback... fucking lol

Even if it was true how is it my fault some asshole stole your shit across the globe?
post #98075 of 109053

Paypal is bullshit. 

I sold a pair of shoes to a kid in the UK and 3 months later he lost his credit card and started claiming shit back through his bank. One of the things on the account was the shoes he bought from me, so I get an email from paypal saying they need evidence of shipment and delivery.

I sent them about 10 emails between us agreeing on price and another couple of emails from him after they'd arrived about how much he liked them. Plus the printed receipt with tracking and address and a form I requested from USPS with the official transport details (showing delivery and signature from him).

He still won the case and I had to pay him back for "goods undelivered".

So yeah, You will probably have to pay him. Fuck paypal.

post #98076 of 109053
Wtf
post #98077 of 109053

My only thought about this fashion is: I want this soo bad.

 

I'm going through my closet for things I can sell right now to try and get closer to affording it.

Sacai is one of those brands that I like a lot of shit from but don't really think about a lot, but it's becoming apparent they're one of my top 5.

 

post #98078 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaPro View Post

Anyone have any experience with fighting paypal claim agaisnt stolen items/empty box?

Sold some boots to some guy in South Korea, and he claimed that the box looked torn and was empty. Which I think is bullshit as the tracking showed attempted delivery a day before, so someone must have been there to receive it. He could possibly claim empty box, but the weight of the box would make it obvious. He also treaten to call the fbi, paypal and leave negative feedback... fucking lol

Even if it was true how is it my fault some asshole stole your shit across the globe?

Some 11 year old girl stole a pair of shoes and an alligator belt off my porch once. The only reason why I know it was her is cause I saw her walking in my neighborhood a few weeks later, wearing $500 shoes that were too big for her and an oversized alligator belt.

Anyway, the alligator belt was from eBay, and I contacted the seller to see what we could do. Paypal and eBay ended up covering everything. I don't think I even had to give them a police report. They refunded my money and let the seller keep what I paid him. I imagine it's just chalked up to insurance or whatever.
post #98079 of 109053
Trove has awesome colour palettes:

http://www.trove.co.jp/collection/2014aw/#1
post #98080 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by brightorangetrousers View Post

Trove has awesome colour palettes:

http://www.trove.co.jp/collection/2014aw/#1

Nice stuff
post #98081 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post


Some 11 year old girl stole a pair of shoes and an alligator belt off my porch once. The only reason why I know it was her is cause I saw her walking in my neighborhood a few weeks later, wearing $500 shoes that were too big for her and an oversized alligator belt.

Anyway, the alligator belt was from eBay, and I contacted the seller to see what we could do. Paypal and eBay ended up covering everything. I don't think I even had to give them a police report. They refunded my money and let the seller keep what I paid him. I imagine it's just chalked up to insurance or whatever.

 

Didn't you tell her parents?

post #98082 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post

Didn't you tell her parents?

Yea, but they didn't care. The new shoes were thrashed (I think the kid thrashed them on purpose in the time I was "negotiating" with her parents on what to do about this situation). The parents offered to pay me $20 to cover my taxi fee, when I used a taxi to go to the Post Office to file a missing mail claim. But that's it. I ended up throwing the shoes away, but kept the belt.

Apparently, her other kids were caught stealing at the local rec center the next week, so ...
post #98083 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

so, this buzzfeed post just popped up in my facebook feed, and now i wonder if i'm the only person who still enjoys brutalist architecture.

thank u for sharing, I forgot how shockingly awful L'Enfant Plaza is

I understand there used to be an actual neighborhood there with modest row houses and little parks and stores before it was scraped down to the earth and hauled away to make space for that hot mess.

I am not even sure I am going to call it brutalist...it doesn't deserve the honor...

if we are going to talk about brutalist, this one is a gem....


post #98084 of 109053

Getting sick of this hot and humid weather, even though I know it won't last long. Can't wait to wear sweaters and coats again. 

post #98085 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Paypal is bullshit. 
I sold a pair of shoes to a kid in the UK and 3 months later he lost his credit card and started claiming shit back through his bank. One of the things on the account was the shoes he bought from me, so I get an email from paypal saying they need evidence of shipment and delivery.
I sent them about 10 emails between us agreeing on price and another couple of emails from him after they'd arrived about how much he liked them. Plus the printed receipt with tracking and address and a form I requested from USPS with the official transport details (showing delivery and signature from him).
He still won the case and I had to pay him back for "goods undelivered".
So yeah, You will probably have to pay him. Fuck paypal.

YMMV. I've had a few people come at me over the years with supposed unauthorized credit card claims. I can't recall losing any of those. The most recent one was back in January on an item that had been sold and delivered some months prior. I called up PayPal, provided the tracking number, which showed the goods as being delivered to the address provided. The rep immediately took off the hold on the funds, and I, had I wished to, could have messaged the buyer and told them, in no uncertain terms, that they could gargle on mah bawllz.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts