Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Yesterday at 4:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 6533post #97981 of 1090547/15/14 at 9:38pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #97982 of 1090547/15/14 at 9:46pmpost #97983 of 1090547/16/14 at 5:01amQuote:
If you think the closet thread is bad.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/368141/how-many-pairs-of-jeans-do-you-ownpost #97984 of 1090547/16/14 at 5:21amQuote:Originally Posted by Find Finn
If you think the closet thread is bad.
Yeah. I ventured into that thread by mistake once. Atleast she started it and it's not a take over.
The funny thing is people actually seem to take advice from her on clothes and shit.
I've never seen the closet thread....should I?post #97985 of 1090547/16/14 at 5:41ampost #97986 of 1090547/16/14 at 6:19amQuote:Originally Posted by thewho13
Make sure that you exhale as you're descending. People sometimes forget to do that when they think they're having a hard time breathing.
Other than that, have an awesome time. Skydiving is easily one of the most incredible things you can do with your body. And don't worry if you don't pay for the photos and stuff—you probably won't look back on 'em more than a month after doing it.
@habitant skydiving is amazing. i'm assuming you're gonna be strapped to someone who knows what they're doing? i told the dude i was strapped to to "go nuts with it" and he backflipped me out of the plane. and to make it fashion related, i believe skydiving was the last time i wore a jumpsuit.post #97987 of 1090547/16/14 at 6:35ampost #97988 of 1090547/16/14 at 6:44ampost #97989 of 1090547/16/14 at 7:19ampost #97990 of 1090547/16/14 at 7:27ampost #97991 of 1090547/16/14 at 7:54ampost #97992 of 1090547/16/14 at 8:35ampost #97993 of 1090547/16/14 at 8:38am
Just saw Big with tom hanks for the first time since I was a kid and I think it's set in the 80s and the women all had these huge shoulder pads for their clothes and he had this awesome double breasted green suit with peak lapels that is allpost #97994 of 1090547/16/14 at 8:40ampost #97995 of 1090547/16/14 at 9:16amThat feeling when you order something from far away and wait and wait for it to arrive only to open the box and find the wrong color. (Campus 80s Primeknits.)
Returning overseas is such a hassle. And the color I ordered (navy) is sold out.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 9 seconds ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 5 minutes ago
- › Suit colors 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 14 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Help ID the maker of this beautiful bespoke shoe? 17 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...