Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 6/28/15 at 2:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:14 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 6515post #97711 of 1090547/11/14 at 11:58am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #97712 of 1090547/11/14 at 12:14pmpost #97713 of 1090547/11/14 at 12:47pmpost #97714 of 1090547/11/14 at 12:58pmQuote:
I hate that video and I regret being a part of it. Editing hackjob that totally misrepresented me and the type of project I was signing up for.post #97715 of 1090547/11/14 at 1:27pmQuote:Quote:
edit: When I hear about anything related to Québécois politics, I automatically assume it has something to do with Les Assassins des Fauteuils Rollents, the Great Convexity, and the Samizdat.post #97716 of 1090547/11/14 at 2:34pmpost #97717 of 1090547/11/14 at 2:34pmpost #97718 of 1090547/11/14 at 3:32pm
I like the ones worn with sneakers, that just look sorta thrown over. The last one is pretty cool too, with the tight jacket and the loose pants. Not a huge fan of the all black Asian dude (sorry @diniro) To me, especially with the scarf, the entire outfit looks overwrought, the outfit equivalent of a college application essay.post #97719 of 1090547/11/14 at 3:42pm
Just got a loooooong short sleeve oxford from Four Horsemen, aside from some tightness in the shoulders it is perfect. But for some reason it looks "long". I'm used to elongated hems and shit but that's all with T's and sweats and flannels and very casual wear, something about a button up white oxford looks a little... I dunno.
What's everybodys thoughts on long shirts? There was the talk of the tunic type deals with suits in this thread not long ago, do they have to be paired with more tailored pieces to look right or could you pull it off with denim etc?
It's this, for reference:post #97720 of 1090547/11/14 at 3:58pm
I have a elongated shirt that I like the look of both with rolled and non-rolled sleeves, but ^that does look kinda eh imo.
Since I don't really think the color is the reason, that should theoretically mean it's either the collar or the sleeves.
If it's the collar (I have a priest one) I guess you could do some DIY and cut off the "folded" part (if you can't just return the shirt).
I think it's more likely though that long sleeves or sleeves rolled up to the elbow just balances the whole thing out better than sleeves ^that short.post #97721 of 1090547/11/14 at 4:12pmpost #97722 of 1090547/11/14 at 4:23pmpost #97723 of 1090547/11/14 at 4:27pmpost #97724 of 1090547/11/14 at 4:32pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › The Official Drake's London Appreciation Thread 5 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 1 minute ago
- › The Look goes on... 2 minutes ago
- › NFL 2014-15 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions,... 6 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...