Recent Images In This Thread
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 6515
Styleforum Top Picks
I hate that video and I regret being a part of it. Editing hackjob that totally misrepresented me and the type of project I was signing up for.
edit: When I hear about anything related to Québécois politics, I automatically assume it has something to do with Les Assassins des Fauteuils Rollents, the Great Convexity, and the Samizdat.
I like the ones worn with sneakers, that just look sorta thrown over. The last one is pretty cool too, with the tight jacket and the loose pants. Not a huge fan of the all black Asian dude (sorry @diniro) To me, especially with the scarf, the entire outfit looks overwrought, the outfit equivalent of a college application essay.
Just got a loooooong short sleeve oxford from Four Horsemen, aside from some tightness in the shoulders it is perfect. But for some reason it looks "long". I'm used to elongated hems and shit but that's all with T's and sweats and flannels and very casual wear, something about a button up white oxford looks a little... I dunno.
What's everybodys thoughts on long shirts? There was the talk of the tunic type deals with suits in this thread not long ago, do they have to be paired with more tailored pieces to look right or could you pull it off with denim etc?
It's this, for reference:
Back (Click to show)
I have a elongated shirt that I like the look of both with rolled and non-rolled sleeves, but ^that does look kinda eh imo.
Since I don't really think the color is the reason, that should theoretically mean it's either the collar or the sleeves.
If it's the collar (I have a priest one) I guess you could do some DIY and cut off the "folded" part (if you can't just return the shirt).
I think it's more likely though that long sleeves or sleeves rolled up to the elbow just balances the whole thing out better than sleeves ^that short.
- Random fashion thoughts
- › Help me with my next suit 2 seconds ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 24 seconds ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 41 seconds ago
- › Takahiro Miyashita - Number (N)ine, The Soloist 54 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...