or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 6504  

post #97546 of 109053
I'm really happy that Find Finn didn't want food talk in the RFT thread, but was happy to share his thoughts on having bowel movements in foreign locales.
post #97547 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post

I just got back, NN will be going later this year iirc.

It was pretty incredible, now is the time to go. It will change very fast. Watch the parts unknown episode (season 1 ep. 1), it represents the country very accurately.

some of my pictures:
http://www.malcolmmcmillan.com/filter/travel/MYANMAR

pretty disappointed in my pics honestly. I ended up getting food poisoning early on and was just not in the mood for pictures the rest of the time lol

Cool pictures despite the warning, very excited to go

All this pho chat got me excited about Vietnam so I'm gonna head there first, Ho Chi Minh this Sept for 10 days and Myanmar this winter for 14 days. Guess I'll just stay home in summer, wanted to go somewhere but my wife is real busy at work
post #97548 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggskip View Post

I'm really happy that Find Finn didn't want food talk in the RFT thread, but was happy to share his thoughts on having bowel movements in foreign locales.

Lol and it was 4 pages of pho talk.


Diarrhea is sort fashion related, as shit soaked pants, isn't stylish.
post #97549 of 109053
rick disagrees teacha.gif
post #97550 of 109053
@LA Guy thanks for the info on all things sashiko. Did you end up painting the Garbstore jacket white?

Callum Blue's character in Dead Like Me had what I think was a white-painted denim trucker jacket I kinda liked. I could only find this mediocre picture of it:




RFT: I recently found out that several co-workers thought I was gay because I 'dress nice'. I don't mind, obviously, but I'm kind of surprised that people still make these kinds of assumptions, at least among the under-40 crowd in a major metropolitan area.
post #97551 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

RFT: I recently found out that several co-workers thought I was gay because I 'dress nice'. I don't mind, obviously, but I'm kind of surprised that people still make these kinds of assumptions, at least among the under-40 crowd in a major metropolitan area.

UGH
post #97552 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

UGH

To be fair to the people in question, I don't think there was any judgement or negativity associated with the assumption outside of the negative aspects inherent to the act of making such an assumption in the first place.
post #97553 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

@LA Guy thanks for the info on all things sashiko. Did you end up painting the Garbstore jacket white?

Callum Blue's character in Dead Like Me had what I think was a white-painted denim trucker jacket I kinda liked. I could only find this mediocre picture of it:

Wow! I think you and I are the only people to have watched Dead Like Me. Really liked that show. Sorry to see that it didn't get a third season.
post #97554 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggskip View Post

Wow! I think you and I are the only people to have watched Dead Like Me. Really liked that show. Sorry to see that it didn't get a third season.

Haha, yeah, my GF is a big Bryan Fuller fan, and we're going through his shows chronologically. Wonderfalls was a fun show, too, although I think I like Dead Like Me better in spite of the absence of Lee Pace.
post #97555 of 109053
Oh you don't dress like shit =
Gay

Kind of how when a girl likes you but you don't like them back, you must be gay.
post #97556 of 109053
In before all gays don't dress like frenzy.

We have all been there, oh you care about how you look, must be gay rolleyes.gif
post #97557 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggskip View Post

I'm really happy that Find Finn didn't want food talk in the RFT thread, but was happy to share his thoughts on having bowel movements in foreign locales.

Random Shit Thread

....oh wait
post #97558 of 109053
post #97559 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post
 

Why is the other dog's owner not liable?

 

 

They are, and they're helping out how they can, but it's not really easy on anyone involved to have to put a dog through surgeries, hence the fundraiser(s).

 

So...

 

I guess this is my cue to tell you, well, first, really sorry to hear about the dog, and second, find out if they have insurance. Homeowner's, or even a renter's policy may provide coverage that could help. Generally negligent acts are covered and your argument would be that they were negligent in the supervision of their animal. My limited understanding of dog bite cases is that it's usually a person that gets bit that then sues, but I would imagine you could fashion the claim as damage to your property and seek "cost to repair." But the point is that if the other dog's owners claim they can't pay the entire bill, they may not be aware that they have coverage through a homeowner's or renter's policy that should be explored. Anyone with more knowledge of NY dog bite laws or coverage w/ regard to "damage" to pets please chime in.

post #97560 of 109053
If you google 'David Isle', this is one of the first results

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts