game isn't over until you get the monolith ending
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Yesterday at 6:41 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 10:15 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/20/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 6477post #97141 of 1090546/24/14 at 2:42pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #97142 of 1090546/24/14 at 2:47pmpost #97143 of 1090546/24/14 at 2:51pm
There's a monolith one?Kinda spoiler-ish I guess? (Click to show)
I think the ones I've gotten so far is the following rules, the explosion, escape pod, heaven, insane/dead, unplugged phone, apartment, museum and portal/minecraft/baby.
Also got the broken map and coward one though both those were kinda accidentalpost #97144 of 1090546/24/14 at 2:53pmQuote:
Here's a reference point for you, toasty. The peg is quite a bit roomier in the thigh with a serious taper. Slims are more straight.post #97145 of 1090546/24/14 at 2:56pmpost #97146 of 1090546/24/14 at 3:03pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Thanks! I was leaning more towards Peg...I like odd cut (somewhat higher rise/drop crotch). I think it'd be fun to wear
I'll see which has a more 19cm cut. 18cm maybe too taperedpost #97147 of 1090546/24/14 at 3:13pmpost #97148 of 1090546/24/14 at 3:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDanceQuote:Originally Posted by BreezyBirch
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)welcome back mista j
holy shit that male anchor was intolerable
hahaha he can be annoying a lot of the time, but is great when it comes to political commentarypost #97149 of 1090546/24/14 at 3:31pmQuote:
I don't follow his show very closely, but from the few I've seen, it just seems like he's perfected the art of sounding indignant on the internet. A lot of political commentary nowadays is basically just that - whether for the left or right, it's people stoking other people's indignation.
I could be wrong about him, of course, as again, I don't follow his show very closely.post #97150 of 1090546/24/14 at 3:58pmDamn, that is really, really irresponsible. I've read actual journalism on the subject, and the video is just riddled with assumption, inaccuracy, and bizarre random conjecture. I'm struggling to find a way to describe the Young Turk philistine without sounding demeaning.post #97151 of 1090546/24/14 at 4:52pm
For real. What are people's thoughts on these.
I can't really decide if I love them or hate them.post #97152 of 1090546/24/14 at 7:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by kindofyoung
There's a monolith one? Kinda spoiler-ish I guess? (Click to show)I think the ones I've gotten so far is the following rules, the explosion, escape pod, heaven, insane/dead, unplugged phone, apartment, museum and portal/minecraft/baby.
Also got the broken map and coward one though both those were kinda accidental
I didn't even attempt it. Just watched youtube videos (hint don't kill the baby (or the puppy))post #97153 of 1090546/24/14 at 8:43pmpost #97154 of 1090546/24/14 at 9:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by ridethecliche
For real. What are people's thoughts on these.
I can't really decide if I love them or hate them.
Not polarized.post #97155 of 1090546/24/14 at 9:58pmSaw a women very nice looking pair of wellies from Sorel when it poured in Chicago last weekend. I wonder if there are any good rain shoes for men?
I got veilance outerwear and outlier pants for my body but footwear wise, all I have are sandals and a pair of havainas.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Help Needed to Properly Describe a Corneliani Overcoat 1 minute ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Suit fit check 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 16 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 16 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 18 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 26 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 37 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...