or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 6471  

post #97051 of 109053
preview / pre-order for FW14 pieces from Haider Ackermann, Raf, Junya, BBS, and others up on H. Lorenzo http://shop.hlorenzo.com/preview/men
post #97052 of 109053
i wonder if thecorner is gonna carry it , in the image for coming soon stuff it shows some hackermann runway shots.

who else here is in chicago i keep forgetting
post #97053 of 109053
hmmm... another online stockist would be nice. it's great being able to see it in person at IF and Barneys but I haven't gone so far as to try anything on yet. that will change with the fall pieces though.
post #97054 of 109053
Any info on the prices ? Fingers crossed it's in the same range as wmns.






The skinny cropped trousers really suck though


so much nicer
post #97055 of 109053
<3 Haider, but some of it feels uncomfortably opulent, like i'd be the first one targeted should revolution strike
post #97056 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipang View Post

Any info on the prices ? Fingers crossed it's in the same range as wmns

It is , basically , which means expensive as hell
post #97057 of 109053
To all the turds in a punchbowl making fun of Ronaldo's haircut (amongst other things): https://twitter.com/naptimedoe/status/480866654973612032/photo/1
post #97058 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

To all the turds in a punchbowl making fun of Ronaldo's haircut (amongst other things): https://twitter.com/naptimedoe/status/480866654973612032/photo/1

I respect that. But he still dresses like shit, like a lot of young Portuguese and Spanish guys, and he pouts and whines like a 14 year old girl.
post #97059 of 109053
More people should dress like him if it means they will be as charitable.
post #97060 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post


It is , basically , which means expensive as hell


Coats are €1500-2000 on LVR, not that much more expensive than Dries, Ann.... aka sale time is good time

The silk and leather stuff is another story but who's buying that
post #97061 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

More people should dress like him if it means they will be as charitable.

I'm pretty sure most of us don't earn 45 million a year.
post #97062 of 109053
I did not realize there was a minimum earnings threshold to being charitable.
post #97063 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipang View Post

The silk and leather stuff is another story but who's buying that

me
post #97064 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

I did not realize there was a minimum earnings threshold to being charitable.

There isn't, but donating 80k for someone's surgery is obviously easier for someone who earns 45 million/year compared to someone who only earns 100k/year.
post #97065 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

<3 Haider, but some of it feels uncomfortably opulent, like i'd be the first one targeted should revolution strike

haha. it is definitely a variety of conspicuous consumption.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts