or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 6421  

post #96301 of 109053
There's a burn in period, so you can't base the sound quality on a new pair. /done.
post #96302 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

There's a burn in period, so you can't base the sound quality on a new pair. /done.

That was years ago I think, well they're not new and so far nothing caught fire :P
post #96303 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by diniro View Post

needs more entries: SW&D CHALLENGE - SUMMER/WINTER SHORTS

Will try and submit something tomorrow
post #96304 of 109053

anyone know any US stockists for Câbleami? 

post #96305 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Subjective. SLP is more timeless.

well you just answered your own question of the difference between spending 5k on devoa and 5k on alp
post #96306 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

There's a burn in period, so you can't base the sound quality on a new pair. /done.

i dunno brah if i buy headphones i want them to sound good right off the bat

aka, my ath ck10s
post #96307 of 109053
All headphones/speakers have a burn in period, they will sound better after that.
post #96308 of 109053
Hasn't that been found to just be a placebo effect?
post #96309 of 109053
aaah, audio talk, reminds me of the old head-fi days...
post #96310 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

When I travel, I limit myself to one or two activities a day, and meals.  To me, it's madness to try to cram things in.

I'd never wear cps or anything while traveling abroad, nike frees all day. Also never understood the point of trying to cram a long itinerary in on a trip which is stressful and when I'm on vacation the last thing I want to be is stressed. Not being on a schedule and doing fewer higher quality things makes far more sense.
post #96311 of 109053
I mean, if you're flying to Europe 4x/year then sure... but if you're taking a 2 week trip and won't be back for some time, you want to see as much as you can.

I, for one, fly to Paris for dinner on occasion so whatever.
post #96312 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post


I personally find Beats to be shit

 

This is not an opinion, this is a fact from day one they hit stores years, and years ago. Like fashion, people buy it for the aesthetic, and because it's seen in countless hip hop/rap music videos. The difference however, is that the hardware quality is absolutely dreadful, and has never been anything to take seriously. The packaging of those head phones are better than the product it self.

 

Severely cheap to make, expensive yet very appealing to the masses, lots of profit.  


Edited by SmileForum - 6/9/14 at 6:37pm
post #96313 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamacyborg View Post

Hasn't that been found to just be a placebo effect?

Innerfidelity has some interesting articles (with measurements) on that subject

post #96314 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileForum View Post

This is not an opinion, this is a fact from day one they hit stores years, and years ago. Like fashion, people buy it for the aesthetic, and because it's seen in countless hip hop/rap music videos. The difference however, is that the hardware quality is absolutely dreadful, and has never been anything to take seriously. The packaging of those head phones are better than the product it self.

Severely cheap to make, expensive yet very appealing to the masses, lots of profit.  

There are about a hundred kids at my gym with beats.
post #96315 of 109053
@shoreman1782 Real talk: save your money. You won't be listening to music anytime soon. Spend your money on Netflix instead. They have streaming episodes of Sesame Street (both classic and contemporary) as well as Baby Genius.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts