Still have, still wear. That cream base was amazing.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Yesterday at 7:03 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 6403post #96031 of 1090536/4/14 at 12:05ampost #96032 of 1090536/4/14 at 12:09ampost #96033 of 1090536/4/14 at 4:24am
So, after pretty much having given up on shopping in Lyon, found Summer Store (www.summer-store.eu) completely by mistake. I was going down the wrong street trying to find a creperie, and saw some cool kicks in the window, so I parked my Velo, and walked in. Nice owner. Ended up buying some Converse First String sneakers. Will probably visit again.
Prices are about the same as Tres Bien, a little less if you are looking for Visvim (about 10-15% less). They have a lot less choice, but they do a good job of representing typical, but good, French style, which is really a sort of easy minimalism.post #96034 of 1090536/4/14 at 4:50amAnyone a personal trainer or know a good one online? Will pay for your time
Need some more up to date fitness advice other than this blog post from 2007 that I've been referencing for the past five years. I send you my routine and log book from the past couple months, you give me diet suggestions and advice for new lifts that I can perform on my own or ask the dudes at the gym for help. I realize I can find information on the internet but I'd just prefer to talk to a human
Let me know what you charge and the best way to contact!!
http://newbie-fitness.blogspot.jp/2007/06/starting-strength-style-workout-take.htmlpost #96035 of 1090536/4/14 at 5:02amAsk the Rhet thread.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/156289/random-health-and-exercise-thoughts/post #96036 of 1090536/4/14 at 5:07ampost #96037 of 1090536/4/14 at 5:15amQuote:Originally Posted by nicelynice
Anyone a personal trainer or know a good one online? Will pay for your time
Need some more up to date fitness advice other than this blog post from 2007 that I've been referencing for the past five years. I send you my routine and log book from the past couple months, you give me diet suggestions and advice for new lifts that I can perform on my own or ask the dudes at the gym for help. I realize I can find information on the internet but I'd just prefer to talk to a human have someone do the work for me.
Let me know what you charge and the best way to contact!!
:Ppost #96038 of 1090536/4/14 at 5:57amQuote:Originally Posted by Find Finn
Ask the Rhet thread.
Eh, that thread is pretty much only of use if you are a lifter of free weights. There's almost an anti-cardio vibe to the thread. Not sure what you're into Nicely, but take that into consideration.post #96039 of 1090536/4/14 at 6:00ampost #96040 of 1090536/4/14 at 6:01amQuote:
That's not true at all. It's pretty specific to what people's goals are.post #96041 of 1090536/4/14 at 6:16ampost #96042 of 1090536/4/14 at 6:20amEating a lot of pizza will get your heart rate up, but not in a good way.
On the coffee thing, I know a guy who drinks 5+ cups of those small espressos made of floating lava a day, I have no idea how he does it or how he doesn't have explosive diarrhea 24/7/365.post #96043 of 1090536/4/14 at 6:36amPosted to the other thread, don't know much about lifting, though, so don't laught!!
In other news, my wife has a super sick job offer in Singapore of all places, if we end up moving there in the next month, I'm just gonna buy some Rick dunks and Uni-qlo shorts, delete my account here, and quit fashion forever because I'm not wearing anything else in that awful heatpost #96044 of 1090536/4/14 at 7:06amQuote:
It's hard to be truly fit without some use of free weights, even if your goals don't include size. Bodyweight routines can work but I'm not sure why you would limit yourself like that unless you didn't have a gym available.post #96045 of 1090536/4/14 at 7:31am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 24 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 41 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 8 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...