I am wondering this as well. There's a store over in Hollywood, but I'm definitely not driving over there if I can help it!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/9/16 at 4:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 6362post #95416 of 1090545/18/14 at 12:46am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #95417 of 1090545/18/14 at 1:10ampost #95418 of 1090545/18/14 at 4:07ampost #95419 of 1090545/18/14 at 5:32am
Drop crotch time. I want these, but they're sold out (Don't think I've ever seen them do a restock and haven't found them at any other retailer). Looking for something that isn't super long and baggy like RO (I want it to hit around the knee cap) with a tapered/small leg opening and a more streamlined silhouette. Around $200-300. Is my best bet going to be Damir on sale?post #95420 of 1090545/18/14 at 10:03ampost #95421 of 1090545/18/14 at 10:26ampost #95422 of 1090545/18/14 at 8:09pmpost #95423 of 1090545/18/14 at 8:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by t3hg0suazn
paging @nahneun archivesf fw preview up: devoa lapel less blazer is backkk
But it's droopy and bad. Well, maybe not bad, but it's got nothing on the one that made its rounds from Shah to me to Pope to whoever now has it. The stiffer fabric + throne collar + shoulders were way more interesting than the new one which looks like it's made out of jersey or something.post #95424 of 1090545/18/14 at 8:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by DividedWay
But it's droopy and bad. Well, maybe not bad, but it's got nothing on the one that made its rounds from Shah to me to Pope to whoever now has it. The stiffer fabric + throne collar + shoulders were way more interesting than the new one which looks like it's made out of jersey or something.
There is wool, linen and cotton in that jacket.
The other lapel less blazer is a wool-polyurethane blend.post #95425 of 1090545/18/14 at 10:31pmI preordered the suit already. It is 95% wool and 5% polyurethane. Not my favorite blend, but it'll have to do for now. the finished one looks different from the sample up on archivesf
Edited by nahneun - 5/18/14 at 10:42pmpost #95426 of 1090545/19/14 at 6:27ampost #95427 of 1090545/19/14 at 7:30am
Who was it that wanted someone to draw on their sneaks?
You should get @ this guy!
post #95428 of 1090545/19/14 at 8:19ampost #95429 of 1090545/19/14 at 8:28am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 10 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shell Cordovan Black Cherry UK11.5 Oscar Last Burdeos 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 4 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...