or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 6362

post #95416 of 101051
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocostella View Post

Are the Muji Ts called U-neck? Not seeing them on the US site. Thanks

I am wondering this as well. There's a store over in Hollywood, but I'm definitely not driving over there if I can help it!
post #95417 of 101051
Yeah, tags says U neck, didn't get in the US but tags has writing in English, French, Italian and Japanese. The ones I got are very light, perfect for summer. I assume they offer different kinds of U-neck so...
post #95418 of 101051
Stopped by the Muji in Soho yesterday and they didn't have them. Perhaps they're not available in US, though I can't imagine why that would be the case. Oh well.
post #95419 of 101051

Drop crotch time. I want these, but they're sold out (Don't think I've ever seen them do a restock and haven't found them at any other retailer). Looking for something that isn't super long and baggy like RO (I want it to hit around the knee cap) with a tapered/small leg opening and a more streamlined silhouette. Around $200-300. Is my best bet going to be Damir on sale?

post #95420 of 101051
just bought white suede sneaks for the first time in a while

do you guys take steps to protect these things or just wear them right out of the box?
post #95421 of 101051
For suede and sneakers and such, I just spray them once with nanoprotector when they are new
post #95422 of 101051
paging @nahneun archivesf fw preview up: devoa lapel less blazer is backkk
post #95423 of 101051
Quote:
Originally Posted by t3hg0suazn View Post

paging @nahneun archivesf fw preview up: devoa lapel less blazer is backkk

 

But it's droopy and bad. Well, maybe not bad, but it's got nothing on the one that made its rounds from Shah to me to Pope to whoever now has it. The stiffer fabric + throne collar + shoulders were way more interesting than the new one which looks like it's made out of jersey or something. 

post #95424 of 101051
Quote:
Originally Posted by DividedWay View Post

But it's droopy and bad. Well, maybe not bad, but it's got nothing on the one that made its rounds from Shah to me to Pope to whoever now has it. The stiffer fabric + throne collar + shoulders were way more interesting than the new one which looks like it's made out of jersey or something. 

There is wool, linen and cotton in that jacket.
The other lapel less blazer is a wool-polyurethane blend.
post #95425 of 101051
I preordered the suit already. It is 95% wool and 5% polyurethane. Not my favorite blend, but it'll have to do for now. the finished one looks different from the sample up on archivesf
Edited by nahneun - 5/18/14 at 10:42pm
post #95426 of 101051

Implying nahneun wasn't privy to the collection months ago. :foo: 

 

Considering how good this season is looking for Daisuke archive's buy is a little disappointing.

post #95427 of 101051

Who was it that wanted someone to draw on their sneaks?

You should get @ this guy!

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/05/trail-blazers-robin-lopez-shoes
 

post #95428 of 101051
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

I preordered the suit already. It is 95% wool and 5% polyurethane. Not my favorite blend, but it'll have to do for now. the finished one looks different from the sample up on archivesf

It's a different jacket; two lapel less designs in the collection.
post #95429 of 101051

Whoops mispost.

post #95430 of 101051
what's some good options for casual spring/summer blazers? i was thinking of the EG bedford but i'm not sure if i like the high buttoning stance
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts