More like $600 to $650.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/9/16 at 4:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 6361post #95401 of 1090545/17/14 at 3:56pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #95402 of 1090545/17/14 at 4:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dbear
Plus, I think they have a different markup structure over in Japan. In the US, the markup is bigger, but they rely on the 20/40/60% off sales in entice customers.
In Japan, I think the markup is lower and things pretty much sell at retail. Just about everything I want from Japan sell out within a week or even days of it hitting the shelves.
There's an article about their pricing structure somewhere, but I recall the general gist being there's fewer hands in the pot, so they don't have to mark up as much to get everyone a cut.post #95403 of 1090545/17/14 at 4:41pmQuote:
Yup, this season it wasn't rare to see "just added!" and "sold out!" under the same damn itempost #95404 of 1090545/17/14 at 5:06pmpost #95405 of 1090545/17/14 at 6:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by JSAN
What's the quality like on the Sutors? They go on here for pretty cheap:
Dainty but reliable in my experience, so sorta like an improved fashion boot I guess.post #95406 of 1090545/17/14 at 7:13pmpost #95407 of 1090545/17/14 at 7:20pmpost #95408 of 1090545/17/14 at 7:25pmpost #95409 of 1090545/17/14 at 7:45pmpost #95410 of 1090545/17/14 at 7:50pmpost #95411 of 1090545/17/14 at 7:51pmpost #95412 of 1090545/17/14 at 8:16pmLol
Yeah I know about that but was leaning more towards the cut. I don't got body for transparent tops...
something like this but longer in the body, slim down the torso, keep the mesh material, and maybe loosen the collar
i remember Richard Chai did one (was sold on Revolve Clothing)
Siki Im did an iteration in his FW12 line I think but in knit material. I think based on Michael Jordan as an inspirationpost #95413 of 1090545/17/14 at 9:38pmQuote:
Or Homespun if you want that heritage look. Beware of sizing inconsistency.post #95414 of 1090545/17/14 at 11:27pmpost #95415 of 1090545/18/14 at 12:35am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › NUMBER (N)INE 2008 F/W chesterfield coat 1 minute ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 9 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 16 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 17 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 20 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?