Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/4/16 at 3:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 6331post #94951 of 1090544/30/14 at 10:17pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #94952 of 1090544/30/14 at 10:35pmyep, same as Coachella it sounds like. I've been told that the bad dancing is part of "the point"
I thought it was fun, but if I'd paid for it outside of "oh cool, part of coachella is this weird Knife thing," I'd be dumbfounded too. Based on what I saw, at least they have a strong visual aethetic (no video stuff, sets and some instruments look homemade, matching bodysuits, way too much fog machine) but it comes off weird (homemade instruments, bodysuits, bad dancing to prerecorded music, way too much fog machine)post #94953 of 1090544/30/14 at 10:55pmpost #94954 of 1090545/1/14 at 12:01ampost #94955 of 1090545/1/14 at 12:13ampost #94956 of 1090545/1/14 at 12:22ampost #94957 of 1090545/1/14 at 12:41ampost #94958 of 1090545/1/14 at 4:56ampost #94959 of 1090545/1/14 at 5:32amQuote:Originally Posted by nicelynice
I thought it was Artis Shard haha
Got a new job today.. Like one that requires me to leave the house and put on a suit. It's only two days a week but I'm gonna miss wearing pajamas everyday...
I didn't even shave for the interview because I didn't want to take it if they were gonna make me put in effort but the dudes liked my beard
Interviewing when you don't need the job is the most liberating experience
it's probably a good thing, now i'm at home all day uniqlo 'lounge pants' have become my uniform, it seems like a real imposition when i have to put on actual clothespost #94960 of 1090545/1/14 at 6:07amQuote:
Shoelaces, or http://www.pacifictrimming.com/default/cord-fringe/cotton-string-cord.htmlpost #94961 of 1090545/1/14 at 7:22amQuote:
haha. i had fun but i can see why a lot of people would be disappointed. would love to catch a fever ray show one day but probably unlikely.post #94962 of 1090545/1/14 at 7:26ampost #94963 of 1090545/1/14 at 7:38amThis CdG jacket was insane, easily best piece i saw on the rack and better than the grey version with excessively-heavy ribbon details that would weigh the strongest person down.
I really wanted to buy it , but alas $1.5k+ for a women's jacket seemed excessive, never mind that my size doesn't exist (I tried). Fortunately, she does it quite enough justice, in my opinion.
Edited by the shah - 5/1/14 at 7:49ampost #94964 of 1090545/1/14 at 7:41am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Currently, there are 1669 Active Users (412 Members and 1257 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 14 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 14 seconds ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 56 seconds ago
- › FS: NWOT, Cecil Gee London, Made in Italy, Dove Grey Wool Elastique... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Portland Dry Goods [OFFICIAL] Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 7 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1