or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 6302

post #94516 of 98826
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post

I actually find East Dane to suffer from the same problems. They carry some nice stuff, but the mix of brands is confusing, and the presentation isn't terribly appealing.

On the upside, I assume this will mean it'll lead to good sales.

East Dane is not as polished as Mr Porter or The Corner, but it's way more attractive than was Park and Bond, which looked like a discount site from day 1.
post #94517 of 98826
I think Haven has the best site out of any store I know of. A solid combination of easy to navigate + measurements + tons of pictures + informative blog posts/lookbook/photoshoots (where every item has a link to the store).
post #94518 of 98826
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

I think Haven has the best site out of any store I know of. A solid combination of easy to navigate + measurements + tons of pictures + informative blog posts/lookbook/photoshoots (where every item has a link to the store).
I love Haven. But it's not on the same scale as those other sites, which are backed by some very deep pockets.
post #94519 of 98826
I can't think of a site that's has a better overall presentation/content... granted Haven isn't moving the same product as say Barney's, but I haven't seen a site of any scale better. Mr. Porter's site is probably as close as it gets?
post #94520 of 98826
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

I can't think of a site that's has a better overall presentation/content... granted Haven isn't moving the same product as say Barney's, but I haven't seen a site of any scale better. Mr. Porter's site is probably as close as it gets?

Yeah, I absolutely agree with you. I'm just saying that it's apples and oranges.

The Barneys site really sucks. They should just scrap it and start again.
post #94521 of 98826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

I love how @Hirsh
  has settled in to this site. redface.gif

Thank you!

I'm really happy here.

Today is my birthday and I guess I'll post my presents under "Recent Purchases" on Monday, as there isn't a birthday present thread!!

Thank you everybody for your support..

Hirsh:)smile.gifsmile.gif
post #94522 of 98826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

I love how @Hirsh
  has settled in to this site. redface.gif

the i have a jean and naked n famous threads are pretty much owned by hirsh now nod[1].gif
post #94523 of 98826

The best part is that people are responding to her very positively in those threads, especially new members.

post #94524 of 98826
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan138zig View Post

the i have a jean and naked n famous threads are pretty much owned by hirsh now nod[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

The best part is that people are responding to her very positively in those threads, especially new members.

Thank you both so much!smile.gif

I wanted to prove that I could make positive contributions towards the forum, not just post pics of too big shirts and skinny legs in jeans every day..

Your comments are very touching, especially to read on my birthday morning...smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
post #94525 of 98826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post


I wanted to prove that I could make positive contributions towards the forum, not just post pics of too big shirts and skinny legs in jeans every day..
smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Now that you're aware of it, we're expecting a new outfit from you. Looking forward to it wink.gif
post #94526 of 98826
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan138zig View Post

Now that you're aware of it, we're expecting a new outfit from you. Looking forward to it wink.gif

I AM aware of it, but my weight has dropped to 81 pounds because of the rapid deterioration in my health :-(

All of my clothes are too big, and I'm not wearing children's clothes!!

You'll have to wait for me to pile on a bit of weight first!!smile.gif
post #94527 of 98826
Here we go again/
post #94528 of 98826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post



Thank you both so much!smile.gif

I wanted to prove that I could make positive contributions towards the forum, not just post pics of too big shirts and skinny legs in jeans every day..

Your comments are very touching, especially to read on my birthday morning...smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

 

Happy birthday. Please celebrate by eating fattening food.

post #94529 of 98826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

Happy birthday. Please celebrate by eating fattening food.

Thank you!

We're having lunch at an Italian restaurant - my favourite is 5 cheese pizza with extra cheese!!

And a coffee flavour milkshake!!!

Sadly I can't drink alcohol because of my opiate pain medication - but I'm sure I'll have a great time anyway!!smile.gif
post #94530 of 98826
With opiate meds hell yeah you'll have a great time
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts