Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/9/16 at 4:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 6277post #94141 of 1090544/7/14 at 2:35pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #94142 of 1090544/7/14 at 2:41pmpost #94143 of 1090544/7/14 at 2:42pmpost #94144 of 1090544/7/14 at 2:49pmpost #94145 of 1090544/7/14 at 3:03pmpost #94146 of 1090544/7/14 at 3:12pmpost #94147 of 1090544/7/14 at 3:17pm
why yes, I do
you can probably guess where this is going
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
"This particular model is a 100% pima cotton short sleeve v-neck in crisp white."post #94148 of 1090544/7/14 at 3:29pmpost #94149 of 1090544/7/14 at 3:43pmQuote:
Match denim with denim, so I guess blue denim for both, maybe raw since the indigo jacket is lighter. Peoplewill tell you not to do that but hey.post #94150 of 1090544/7/14 at 3:59pmpost #94151 of 1090544/7/14 at 4:28pm^^You mean denim-on-denim or jean jackets in general?
I don't look forward to that, either (and I live in Mass, too, and am familiar with the absence of fashion here) but I think there's a place in this world for a tasteful jean jacket. Though that may be considered by some to be an oxymoron.post #94152 of 1090544/7/14 at 5:31pm
I was referring to what SVB posted.
The canadian tuxedo, i.e. denim on denim is pretty bad too, but the top half grunge look with the preppy-ish colorful pants just freak me out for some reason.
I don't own one right now, but I like denim jackets. I'm far from an authority though...post #94153 of 1090544/7/14 at 6:13pmpost #94154 of 1090544/7/14 at 6:32pmthe denim tux is all about owning it. it's doable (as long as it's broken in or light washed. that's part of owning it.)
i agree w/ thewho about light denim jacket+dark/black denim, and a raw denim jacket...well, if you have really worn in raw denim jeans already, i'd pair it it with that, but probably nothing else.post #94155 of 1090544/7/14 at 6:58pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 5 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...