Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Yesterday at 3:15 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 6242post #93616 of 1090543/25/14 at 1:22pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #93617 of 1090543/25/14 at 1:36pmpost #93618 of 1090543/25/14 at 2:35pmpost #93619 of 1090543/25/14 at 6:28pmpost #93620 of 1090543/25/14 at 6:49pmpost #93621 of 1090543/25/14 at 7:45pmI had a guy on grailed legitimately try and talk me into selling him something for 40% of my asking price (when it was already well over 70% off retail, very very reasonable pricing) because it goes for "way less than that on rakuten so I can't justify paying anywhere near your asking price" but then he also goes and says "i can't find any of those listings right now but that's what they go for" blah blah blah. I would seriously cringe at myself if I ever typed something like that out.post #93622 of 1090543/25/14 at 7:49pmpost #93623 of 1090543/25/14 at 7:54pmpost #93624 of 1090543/25/14 at 7:56pmpost #93625 of 1090543/25/14 at 8:03pmpost #93626 of 1090543/25/14 at 8:04pmpost #93627 of 1090543/25/14 at 8:05pm
Anyone know which season rick bomber this is? Is it just the model that makes it look awful?post #93628 of 1090543/25/14 at 8:28pmpost #93629 of 1090543/25/14 at 8:30pmAt the risk of blowing up the internet:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by conceptual 4est
OPERATION DEEP MERINO
It's the stuff of SW&D folklore. You've probably heard of it. If so, you've likely tried to buy one used only to find that someone got there before you, mere seconds after a listing was posted. You may have even tried one on. A select few of you may be so lucky as to own one. (The reality is that no one owns it; it owns them.)
It's the Stephan Schneider FW 2011, Frozen Waves "Merino" Coat, and we're here to fix that last part.
Greg has been crafty enough to set up an exclusive remake of this coat with Stephan Schneider, in 3 makeups, and offering a pre-order on it with a 10% discount for SF members.
Please contain yourself, I'll give you a minute to cope.
Now, everything you need to know:
Stephan Schneider "Merino" coat
Single breasted with removable knit scarf line and removable hood.
Color choices, fabric makeup, and prices:
Please note that the actual weave of the knit for the liner will be the same as that in the lookbook photos above - the samples below are just for color.
Charcoal nailhead body (70% wool, 25% polyester, 5% cashmere; 580 gram) with dark charcoal 100% wool knit liner. $825, or $742.50 for pre-orders.
This one is the most tonal with least difference between body and liner. Very nice hand to the fabric and a good subtle nailhead to give it extra depth.
Deep green body (86% wool, 14% nylon; 600 gram) with 100% wool light brown liner. $825, or $742.50 for pre-orders.
This one is a beautiful, very soft, very deep jade color and will look awesome with the contrasting liner.
Grey body (100% wool; 950gr - 1050gr (!!)) with dark charcoal 100% wool knit liner. $965 or $868.50 for pre-orders.
This one has a very study, heavy wool body that will drape in a more structured way than the others. It will be a beast and it will be beautiful.
That should be good for now, and I'll be updating this post tomorrow with links to pre-order, so you've got some time to dwell on it
Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com to put reserve a coat - just let me know your size and desired model.
Note: I'd highly recommend putting in a pre-order as we will only have a very limited number of pieces stocked when this is done, and there are already limits to how many they can produce with the fabrics we've selected.
Bonus - the Main Man (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Currently, there are 1497 Active Users (333 Members and 1164 Guests)
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 3 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 31 seconds ago
- › Advice needed on Shoe Sizes & Fit 1 minute ago
- › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart,... 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › Gucci chelsea boots | 11 4 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › IT'S ALL GOING TO BE OK ~ THE OFFICIAL-UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...