or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 6240

post #93586 of 102357
seh kelly's got yo back
post #93587 of 102357
deadwood steez, I like it!
post #93588 of 102357
who is making a cool field jacket/m65 these days? liking what i see from aspesi, but not too many stockists and the prices on their own webstore are insane

also, was walking back from class today and saw a kid wearing 100% head to toe rick: long cardigan, tank, swinger pants tucked into side zips. go to a small school and i've never seen this guy before so he must have been a prospective student. surreal on a campus that's 95% socal bro wear
post #93589 of 102357
watching Divergent
post #93590 of 102357

Google just inked a deal with Luxotica to produce Glass frames. Torn on whether faking an analog watchface or bolting a Gargoyle projector onto Wayfarers is worse.

post #93591 of 102357
Quote:
Originally Posted by istasi View Post

who is making a cool field jacket/m65 these days? liking what i see from aspesi, but not too many stockists and the prices on their own webstore are insane

also, was walking back from class today and saw a kid wearing 100% head to toe rick: long cardigan, tank, swinger pants tucked into side zips. go to a small school and i've never seen this guy before so he must have been a prospective student. surreal on a campus that's 95% socal bro wear

wjk if you're small enough
post #93592 of 102357
Quote:
Originally Posted by istasi View Post

who is making a cool field jacket/m65 these days? liking what i see from aspesi, but not too many stockists and the prices on their own webstore are insane

 

I've been eyeing this one from Patrik Ervell, though pretty much only the moss brushed cotton is left. (Extra 20% off with code Spring20)

 

https://www.patrikervell.com/product/detail/pass/sale/1212

post #93593 of 102357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urthwhyte View Post
 

Google just inked a deal with Luxotica to produce Glass frames. Torn on whether faking an analog watchface or bolting a Gargoyle projector onto Wayfarers is worse.

Worse, or cooler? :)

 

Glass is cooler but also way nerdier and more likely to cause social issues. Moto 360 (assuming that's the one you're talking about) is pretty unassuming with the obvious exception of the digital screen. 

post #93594 of 102357
Just recommend the real mccoys field jacket to someone earlier today. It is unreal. Veilance makes a good one too.
post #93595 of 102357
Why is everything on http://www.1stdibs.com 30-40% more than anywhere else?

Everyone needs this:

http://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/seating/rocking-chairs/antique-hand-carved-skeleton-rocking-chair/id-f_1053510/
post #93596 of 102357
Quote:
Originally Posted by e0d9n0b5 View Post

wjk if you're small enough

any US stockists or will I have to go the proxy route?
post #93597 of 102357

I constantly feel that my arms are too short to wear some of the coolest leather jackets. Why the sleeve length is always so long? 

post #93598 of 102357

Autumn/Winter 14 hurry up...

post #93599 of 102357
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post

And of course, the attending surgeon was at work at 6 or 7 the next morning after leaving the operating room at 2 am. I have no idea how he does it.

Amphetamines

Real Talk
post #93600 of 102357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post

And of course, the attending surgeon was at work at 6 or 7 the next morning after leaving the operating room at 2 am. I have no idea how he does it.

Amphetamines

Real Talk

Raz when are you moving down? Did you mention it a while ago?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts