Stutterheim has a nice Mac.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/9/16 at 4:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 6230post #93436 of 1090543/21/14 at 11:50am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #93437 of 1090543/21/14 at 11:51amQuote:
It was a prank Nathan Fielder suggested to his twitter followers, and then people posted the responses.
http://splitsider.com/2013/04/nathan-for-yous-nathan-fielder-has-kids-play-a-fun-drug-deal-prank-on-their-parents/post #93438 of 1090543/21/14 at 12:02pmpost #93439 of 1090543/21/14 at 2:05pmpost #93440 of 1090543/21/14 at 2:24pmpost #93441 of 1090543/21/14 at 2:54pmpost #93442 of 1090543/21/14 at 3:00pmpost #93443 of 1090543/21/14 at 3:01pmpost #93444 of 1090543/21/14 at 3:09pmpost #93445 of 1090543/21/14 at 3:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by click here
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Do you guys think this backpack will be too small to take with me for travelling? I want a bag that can be used as a carry on. It measures 55cm x 20cm x 30cm which is about 33 litres!
Keep in mind I will be travelling for one year, in all sorts of weather...will it be big enough?Quote:
Big enough depends on what all sorts of weather means, how much flexibility you'll have to store things, and how well you can edit a selection of clothes for your needs, etc.
But yeah, you want something that's pretty weatherproof so you don't worry about your stuff getting soaked or having to fuck w/ a rain cover.
Honestly, these are pretty badass, esp for the price: http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/black-hole-pack?p=49330-0
EDIT: +1 to all the below.post #93446 of 1090543/21/14 at 3:16pm
For a year long trip, you want a bag that you can kick the shit out of while looking decent. Waterproof zippers are nothing without reinforced pockets, waterproofed lining, etc etc. Is it a spray on lining or is it internal?
There are lots of things at play, but I like bike messenger gear because it is functional as fuck. That bag looks dope, but I wouldn't go a year on something where the reliability has not been tested.post #93447 of 1090543/21/14 at 3:20pm
This is overkill, but...
Edit: Sorry, this doesn't have straps like I thought it did.
Try mission workshop?post #93448 of 1090543/21/14 at 3:28pmpost #93449 of 1090543/21/14 at 3:36pmThanks for the advice and recommendations...but I still like the backpack I originally posted
Does it not look durable? The material is made of technical fabric, product descriptions says it was designed to be wearable on the streets and slopes.
Here are the inside of the bag...looks well made to me, I don't see how this will fall apartpost #93450 of 1090543/21/14 at 3:58pm
Hey man, it's up to you, but I just wonder how things will look in there once you have to walk in a downpour. I've had my laptop in my chrome bag during rainstorms and I haven't given a shit. Everything was totally dry. I traveled around uganda and india with a different bag and it was fine. And I camp with it.
That tarp is sewn in there.
I like tested reliability for these things because I don't like using things I don't trust when it's important if I haven't had a chance to test them. If you still have time before your trip, buy it, walk with it in the rain or pack it with shirts and throw it in the shower. See what happens!
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 3 minutes ago
- › Tailor in London for a classic navy three piece wedding suit 3 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 3 minutes ago
- › Andres Sendra apprecitation thread 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 12 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 15 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 17 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.