Stutterheim has a nice Mac.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:32 am in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 6230post #93436 of 1090543/21/14 at 11:50am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #93437 of 1090543/21/14 at 11:51amQuote:
It was a prank Nathan Fielder suggested to his twitter followers, and then people posted the responses.
http://splitsider.com/2013/04/nathan-for-yous-nathan-fielder-has-kids-play-a-fun-drug-deal-prank-on-their-parents/post #93438 of 1090543/21/14 at 12:02pmpost #93439 of 1090543/21/14 at 2:05pmpost #93440 of 1090543/21/14 at 2:24pmpost #93441 of 1090543/21/14 at 2:54pmpost #93442 of 1090543/21/14 at 3:00pmpost #93443 of 1090543/21/14 at 3:01pmpost #93444 of 1090543/21/14 at 3:09pmpost #93445 of 1090543/21/14 at 3:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by click here
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Do you guys think this backpack will be too small to take with me for travelling? I want a bag that can be used as a carry on. It measures 55cm x 20cm x 30cm which is about 33 litres!
Keep in mind I will be travelling for one year, in all sorts of weather...will it be big enough?Quote:
Big enough depends on what all sorts of weather means, how much flexibility you'll have to store things, and how well you can edit a selection of clothes for your needs, etc.
But yeah, you want something that's pretty weatherproof so you don't worry about your stuff getting soaked or having to fuck w/ a rain cover.
Honestly, these are pretty badass, esp for the price: http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/black-hole-pack?p=49330-0
EDIT: +1 to all the below.post #93446 of 1090543/21/14 at 3:16pm
For a year long trip, you want a bag that you can kick the shit out of while looking decent. Waterproof zippers are nothing without reinforced pockets, waterproofed lining, etc etc. Is it a spray on lining or is it internal?
There are lots of things at play, but I like bike messenger gear because it is functional as fuck. That bag looks dope, but I wouldn't go a year on something where the reliability has not been tested.post #93447 of 1090543/21/14 at 3:20pm
This is overkill, but...
Edit: Sorry, this doesn't have straps like I thought it did.
Try mission workshop?post #93448 of 1090543/21/14 at 3:28pmpost #93449 of 1090543/21/14 at 3:36pmThanks for the advice and recommendations...but I still like the backpack I originally posted
Does it not look durable? The material is made of technical fabric, product descriptions says it was designed to be wearable on the streets and slopes.
Here are the inside of the bag...looks well made to me, I don't see how this will fall apartpost #93450 of 1090543/21/14 at 3:58pm
Hey man, it's up to you, but I just wonder how things will look in there once you have to walk in a downpour. I've had my laptop in my chrome bag during rainstorms and I haven't given a shit. Everything was totally dry. I traveled around uganda and india with a different bag and it was fine. And I camp with it.
That tarp is sewn in there.
I like tested reliability for these things because I don't like using things I don't trust when it's important if I haven't had a chance to test them. If you still have time before your trip, buy it, walk with it in the rain or pack it with shirts and throw it in the shower. See what happens!
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › //ब्लैक मैजिक \\ +91-8875513486 powerful vashikaran mantra... 3 seconds ago
- › !!~!!7073347120 sidh vashikaran mantra IN Delhi 5 seconds ago
- › !!~!!7073347120 all vashikaran mantra IN Delhi 9 seconds ago
- › how to get boyfriend back+91-9680462195 12 seconds ago
- › dua to get your love back +91-9680462195 19 seconds ago
- › //ब्लैक मैजिक \\ +91-8875513486 powerful vashikaran mantra... 21 seconds ago
- › howto get your ex back +91-9680462195 26 seconds ago
- › spells to get your lover back+91-9680462195 31 seconds ago
- › //ब्लैक मैजिक \\ +91-8875513486 powerful vashikaran mantra... 36 seconds ago
- › spell to get your lover back +91-9680462195 36 seconds ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan