Stutterheim has a nice Mac.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:53 am in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 2/23/15 at 4:28pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 6230
Styleforum Top Picks
It was a prank Nathan Fielder suggested to his twitter followers, and then people posted the responses.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Do you guys think this backpack will be too small to take with me for travelling? I want a bag that can be used as a carry on. It measures 55cm x 20cm x 30cm which is about 33 litres!
Keep in mind I will be travelling for one year, in all sorts of weather...will it be big enough?
Big enough depends on what all sorts of weather means, how much flexibility you'll have to store things, and how well you can edit a selection of clothes for your needs, etc.
But yeah, you want something that's pretty weatherproof so you don't worry about your stuff getting soaked or having to fuck w/ a rain cover.
Honestly, these are pretty badass, esp for the price: http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/black-hole-pack?p=49330-0
EDIT: +1 to all the below.
For a year long trip, you want a bag that you can kick the shit out of while looking decent. Waterproof zippers are nothing without reinforced pockets, waterproofed lining, etc etc. Is it a spray on lining or is it internal?
There are lots of things at play, but I like bike messenger gear because it is functional as fuck. That bag looks dope, but I wouldn't go a year on something where the reliability has not been tested.
This is overkill, but...
Edit: Sorry, this doesn't have straps like I thought it did.
Try mission workshop?
Does it not look durable? The material is made of technical fabric, product descriptions says it was designed to be wearable on the streets and slopes.
Here are the inside of the bag...looks well made to me, I don't see how this will fall apart
Hey man, it's up to you, but I just wonder how things will look in there once you have to walk in a downpour. I've had my laptop in my chrome bag during rainstorms and I haven't given a shit. Everything was totally dry. I traveled around uganda and india with a different bag and it was fine. And I camp with it.
That tarp is sewn in there.
I like tested reliability for these things because I don't like using things I don't trust when it's important if I haven't had a chance to test them. If you still have time before your trip, buy it, walk with it in the rain or pack it with shirts and throw it in the shower. See what happens!
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 21 seconds ago
- › relationship problem solution in france. +91 28 seconds ago
- › Custom Suiting Toronto 56 seconds ago
- › +91-9166647583 husband wife disputes solution in bhutan. 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › +91-9166647583 husband wife disputes solution in united state 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › +91-9166647583 husband wife disputes solution in united kingdom 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...