or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 6085  

post #91261 of 109053
First doctor to tell me to wear a dress shirt, damn
post #91262 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Who doesn't?

I'm kind of lukewarm on them.

Are you recovered and ready to get back into the pull-ups game? The 2014 thread needs you.

I felt surprising unself-conscious going to brunch yesterday with a bunch of people I barely knew or was meeting for the first time while wearing a nearly dress-length hoodie with drop-crotch sweats tucked into hi-tops.
post #91263 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

didnt brad do something amazingly similar

Yes, but in wool/cashmere probably not a perfect s/s uniform redface.gif

I do love that look.
post #91264 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by fistinyoface View Post

I want this to be my S/S uniform.





this is why you should have sold me your lapelless foo.gif
post #91265 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

First doctor to tell me to wear a dress shirt, damn

When you head your own practice, tell your minions to wear tees and drop crotch pants. Then you will have your revenge.
post #91266 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

When you head your own practice, tell your minions to wear tees and drop crotch pants. Then you will be out of a job.

FTFY
post #91267 of 109053
I think its dumb that girls get to wear sweaters with impunity
post #91268 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post


I'm kind of lukewarm on them.

Are you recovered and ready to get back into the pull-ups game? The 2014 thread needs you.

I felt surprising unself-conscious going to brunch yesterday with a bunch of people I barely knew or was meeting for the first time while wearing a nearly dress-length hoodie with drop-crotch sweats tucked into hi-tops.

I am noit recovered yet, but trust me, I really hope that I will be ready soon.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post
his is why you should have sold me your lapelless foo.gif

That's a cool look, but it's not actually lapelless.  Lapelless jackets actually look sorta lie a modified shawl collar.  I like them, but the neckline is tough.  Either it looks great, or it looks terrible. Lapelless jackets are one of those types of garments that are best bought in person, and if not in person, than from somewhere with a liberal return policy.

post #91269 of 109053


Needs a good caption. Dat grin on Hiroki. First he takes your money, then he takes your women. (I have no idea if that's his girlfriend or whatever).
post #91270 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

I think its dumb that girls get to wear sweaters with impunity


Try rocking one of these:

post #91271 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

Are you recovered and ready to get back into the pull-ups game? The 2014 thread needs you.
cant believe I'd never seen that pull-up thread, subscribed!
post #91272 of 109053
Can Cosby sweater be the next challenge?
post #91273 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post



Siki F/W '14? This look is fucking perfect
post #91274 of 109053
That is Siki? No way... shoes dont match
post #91275 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post


Siki F/W '14? This look is fucking perfect


I'd like to see it with just the long coat. The linebacker shoulders on the short jacket are repulsive.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts