or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 6084  

post #91246 of 109053

i love bagels

post #91247 of 109053
N. Hollywood F/W 2014 looks good for wearable outerwear.
post #91248 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergreen View Post

i love bagels
Who doesn't?
post #91249 of 109053
only if it is vegan
post #91250 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergreen View Post

i love bagels

i love lamp
post #91251 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

N. Hollywood F/W 2014 looks good for wearable outerwear.

If you hate money and weighing over 100 lbs!
post #91252 of 109053

Spinach bagels are delish...

post #91253 of 109053

does anyone know what the folks who used to run Dredgers Union and Wrath Arcane are up to? haven't heard a peep since the store closed.

post #91254 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

i love lamp

Do you really love lamp, or are you just saying that because you see lamp?
Quote:
Originally Posted by J BAILEY View Post

does anyone know what the folks who used to run Dredgers Union and Wrath Arcane are up to? haven't heard a peep since the store closed.

Sean, who is the brains of both operations, works for a landscaping company. I believe he does one off designs for Brigade and few other folks.
post #91255 of 109053

thanks!

post #91256 of 109053
Do Bless hoodcoats only go up to size 48 or so? Has anyone considered trying to get Luxire (or a similar company) to make a hoodcoat copy, or even one in a larger size?
post #91257 of 109053

post #91258 of 109053

I want this to be my S/S uniform.

 

post #91259 of 109053
didnt brad do something amazingly similar
post #91260 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwyhajlo View Post

Do Bless hoodcoats only go up to size 48 or so? Has anyone considered trying to get Luxire (or a similar company) to make a hoodcoat copy, or even one in a larger size?

I tried to do this, not with Luxurie though. Sometimes it amazes me how difficult it can be to give somebody your money. I asked if it could be made. They said yes. I said name your price. They did. I accepted. After about the fourth iteration (started talks in August) of, "Our designer that we collaborate with (who, btw, has their own well known SW&D label) is busy blah blah blah..." I gave up.

Fuck it. I'm just waiting for Schneider F/W '14 and I'll get whatever hooded option they have.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts