or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 6035  

post #90511 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut View Post

Can anyone who owns these yang-li trousers comment on the fit?
http://www.ln-cc.com/invt/yan0114003bdx#content
32.6 inch waist on a 46 sounds huge.

I had a pair from a previous season, so if they fit the same way, then they really aren't "slim" at all.
post #90512 of 109053

In other news, a huge war broke out in Eve Online earlier today

 

So far, ships and property with a total value of over 125 000 $ has been destroyed (that is real-life currency)

 

Yep

 

cool pic of the event, the different alliances on each side (Click to show)

post #90513 of 109053
Before SF: (Click to show)

Polo, J Crew, Burberry, APCs, Nikes/Pumas/Alifes/other sneakers, North Face
Since SF: (in order) (Click to show)

RLBL/RLPL
AE
BBBF
Wolf vs Goat
ToJ
Red Wing
Iron Heart/3sixteen
Clarks
Dior Homme
Orlebar Brown
Now: (Click to show)
Margiela (leathers, denim, tees, suits, jackets, boots, sneakers, luggage, etc.)
SLP (denim, sneakers)
Zam B (denim)
Guidi (boots)
Lanvin (sneakers)
LVC (washed denim)
Toj (leather on the way, wool jacket, peacoat, varsity + daypack)
post #90514 of 109053
Some Interesting stuff coming from Margiela in FW14. Would wear origami like shirts and heavily tapered trousers. Really like their use of royal blues these past few seasons, need to get on that






post #90515 of 109053
I liked that show too. Set was cool.
post #90516 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

In other news, a huge war broke out in Eve Online earlier today

So far, ships and property with a total value of over 125 000 $ has been destroyed (that is real-life currency)

Yep
cool pic of the event, the different alliances on each side (Click to show)


On a related note: I just farted.
post #90517 of 109053
post #90518 of 109053
"2 Hunna" facepalm.gif
post #90519 of 109053
I dunno, but I saw a thread by someone on SuFu whose username was thirsty fuccboi.
post #90520 of 109053
Woman I thought was the final piece of the puzzle in my life just broke up with me completely out of nowhere. Over email. butbut.gif
post #90521 of 109053
whaat

well tomorrow, should you ever see her in person, you can pretend your email was down and ask her how she's doing in the most innocent possible tone of voice
post #90522 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

Some Interesting stuff coming from Margiela in FW14. Would wear origami like shirts and heavily tapered trousers. Really like their use of royal blues these past few seasons, need to get on that Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Last one looks like the jacket is made out of a shitty laptop bag.
post #90523 of 109053

Looks like a BCD to me?

post #90524 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctone View Post

Woman I thought was the final piece of the puzzle in my life just broke up with me completely out of nowhere. Over email. butbut.gif

That is seriously ice cold
post #90525 of 109053
furreal, though, i hope you haven't responded to that email because my suggestion was serious
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts