Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 10:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 6022post #90316 of 1090541/21/14 at 9:56pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #90317 of 1090541/21/14 at 11:19pmpost #90318 of 1090541/21/14 at 11:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by Benesyed
Do you guys ever feel your emotional state factor heavily into how you dress?
Recently I have been feeling very aggressive and want to be wearing things with some edge and belligerence to them. Like leather jacket + tattered tank, jeans and like one of taralis' more aggressive in your face boots
I dress really shitty when I'm depressed.
Sometimes you just have to stop giving a shit about clothes.post #90319 of 1090541/21/14 at 11:33pmpost #90320 of 1090541/22/14 at 1:17ampost #90321 of 1090541/22/14 at 1:24amQuote:
Its just out of stock, they restock pretty often, try calling the LA shop, they could have it in stock, I got mine at the LDN shop, while the website said sold out.post #90322 of 1090541/22/14 at 2:56ampost #90323 of 1090541/22/14 at 3:04ampost #90324 of 1090541/22/14 at 3:43ampost #90325 of 1090541/22/14 at 4:16ampost #90326 of 1090541/22/14 at 6:52amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by LA Guy
Please say hi to both of them for me, especially @berlin report
. Miss that dude, both here and irl in our very occasional meetings at tradeshows.
Hey guys! It was great bumping into @gdl203 I haven't bumped into anyone from SF for a couple of seasons now so it was a welcome surprise. @LA Guy hope to see you and the crew back in our shores really soon. I did not attend the Pitti this season as I chose to go to the London Collections instead. Quite exciting and I think it has huge potential. I haven't been able to post here for so long but I lurk once in a while when I get the time... I'll post our picture @gdl203 as soon as I can!
Cheers!post #90327 of 1090541/22/14 at 7:16ampost #90328 of 1090541/22/14 at 7:21amQuote:
the brentwood shop closed and i called new york a couple weeks ago du didn't know when they would restock, he took my number down but they don't always call
thanks fok, the monocle is still in the lead so i'm going to track one downpost #90329 of 1090541/22/14 at 7:30amQuote:
Welcome! You need general neighborhood info or like, specific to short-term rental info? Will you be working/studying somewhere (so, commuting) or can you just live wherever and hang out?
If I were just getting an apartment somewhere it would probably be between U st and Columbia Heights or on Capitol Hill nearish to Eastern Market.post #90330 of 1090541/22/14 at 8:34amI have a dog with white fur and wear a lot of black clothing.
Can someone recommend a more environmentally friendly hair removal too?
I feel like I'm single-handedly deforesting the earth buy using 4-5 sheets of those sticky-roller type removers every day.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Currently, there are 1308 Active Users (264 Members and 1044 Guests)
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › Common Projects BBall Low (BLACK SIZE 44 *US 11*) 8 minutes ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 13 minutes ago
- › Black Magic Specialist In Etli +91-9680462195 14 minutes ago
- › Black Magic Specialist In Japan +91-9680462195 14 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan