Sorry to hear about the flu, that is really crummy. Thats why I get my flu shot!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Yesterday at 7:03 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5965post #89461 of 1090531/3/14 at 7:48pmpost #89462 of 1090531/3/14 at 7:50pmpost #89463 of 1090531/3/14 at 7:54pmpost #89464 of 1090531/3/14 at 7:59pmHow come we didn't do a swap Kringle this year. I came across with a lot of good stuffs while buying gifts this past Christmas. Or maybe we can do a recycling gifts swap like if there's gifts that you received that you didn't like, you can trade with someone who agrees to swap gifts with you. Just like the saying one guy's unwanted gift is another guy's best gift ever.post #89465 of 1090531/3/14 at 8:13pmpost #89466 of 1090531/3/14 at 8:15pmI got a flu shot and then the injection site got real irritated and the nearest lymph node got swollen and painful /jennymccarthy
On the other hand, no flu
RFT: I love packing for short trips, picking out what I really need for a couple of days. Whatever I bring and wear on a trip ends up being my uniform back home for a month.post #89467 of 1090531/3/14 at 8:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dorje
Just makes me realize how much time flies. It seems like you have forever when you're young but it's just not true. I'm going to be 40 in a while and it feels like I just left home after high school.
I think if I could do one thing differently it would be to work on something I love consistently, on a daily basis and never give up. Never accept any excuse not to persue it. Maybe for some here it's fashion, don't think it's impossible... if you consistently work on something you love doing great things will happen. I think @snowmanxl
's story here is a perfect example. He may have his own label in 10 years, who knows? If he is consistent and never gives up then he will, I am sure of it. Maybe it's a sport, music, aquariums, hifi systems, gardening, working on 4x4s or motos, etc... but really consistency is one of the most important keys to success, especially financially. It takes a long time to be good enough at something that folks are willing to pay you for your creativity.
Did I mention I've had the flu and been on many combinations of drugs of all sorts in the last week, the flu is unbelievably painful... never had it before, hope I never get it again...
Suffered the flu for the first time about a week before my 40th... Ungodly levels of awful. Feel for you man, hope it passes soon. That old man immune system ain't what it used to be.
RFT: Looking forward to going to Denver next week so I can finally wear some winter garb... This So Cal winter has been balls for layering.
Edited by blahspam - 1/3/14 at 8:45pmpost #89468 of 1090531/3/14 at 9:44pmQuote:
sup, I been wearing them! Great boots. Only posted one fit pic though, and that one was a no-tuck so they didn't stand out as much.
Flu shots make me sick, don't know why. Bene would say it is impossible I bet, but it happens almost every year.post #89469 of 1090531/3/14 at 9:45pm
Went into Independence and Gallery Aesthete today here in Chicago. Timothy's a stand up guy. My friend who's into clothing but doesn't really have an eye for quality was blown away by the Trench Boots and I think he's going to buy a pair. I think anyone who sees the OSB Trenches are pretty impressed when they see these in person.
Gallery Aesthete... that was uncomfortable. The woman working there gave us an awkward smile and then disappeared, leaving us only in the company of tens of thousands of dollars of Rick and Boris Bidjan Saberi. I guess she could tell we were window shopping . It just felt a little strange that not a single person in there said a word to us. Maybe it was my ugly winter gear. Or maybe I just don't get the stylezeitgeist attitude.
Was also pretty unimpressed by the quality of rick leathers. BBS stuff was really nice.post #89470 of 1090531/3/14 at 9:48pmpost #89471 of 1090531/3/14 at 9:49pmpost #89472 of 1090531/3/14 at 10:12pmI'd agree actually, most doctors suck at nutrition. Only those who actually sub-train in nutrition are any good.
Idk if this is true at other institutions but atleast where I am, students dont care about nutrition. It is not really intellectually stimulating and not really life and death. There are very few emergent nutritional issues.
The biggest problem is that nutrition research is some of the most poorly conducted and underfunded. It is a shit show.
You should get the flu shot. And some people can get cold-like symptoms BUT that is still better than getting the flu. The flu is a real terror as im sure Dorje can attest to. Feel better soon!!post #89473 of 1090531/3/14 at 10:18pmpost #89474 of 1090531/3/14 at 10:21pmpost #89475 of 1090531/3/14 at 10:24pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 55 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL Canadian News, Politics, and Events Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 6 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...