Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/9/16 at 4:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5961post #89401 of 1090541/3/14 at 9:52am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #89402 of 1090541/3/14 at 9:52ampost #89403 of 1090541/3/14 at 9:56amQuote:Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck
nice. will definitely check it out. on a side note, people in nyc are obsessed with soup dumplings. i tend to prefer non-boiling-liquid-filled dumplings, especially har gow. so good...
anyone ever try the rice crepes at this place? place is really ghetto looking (kinda like a garage) but they're really good. awesome snack if you're passing by
Sun Hing Lung Co
58 Henry St Frnt 1
New York, NY 10002
Yeah, trick is is to let it cool down for at least 15 seconds before consuming, that way you won't burn your mouth/tongue. Har gows are excellent too.
Also, I usually get my rice crepes/rice rolls from that cart on Grand St. between Bowery and Chrystie:post #89404 of 1090541/3/14 at 9:57ampost #89405 of 1090541/3/14 at 10:00ampost #89406 of 1090541/3/14 at 10:06ampost #89407 of 1090541/3/14 at 10:17ampost #89408 of 1090541/3/14 at 10:19ampost #89409 of 1090541/3/14 at 10:21ampost #89410 of 1090541/3/14 at 10:33ampost #89411 of 1090541/3/14 at 10:42am
I'm pretty sure if sales associate were allowed to just sit around and tend to you when you're ready to place an order or ask a question, they would love to. Unfortunately, they have managers and said managers are required to manage and motivate them to push sales.
I actually really enjoy boutiques where consumers are able to browse undisturbed while sales associates hover nonchalantly and are ready to help you with sizing or stock questions when required. This management style is quite laissez-faire and the store caters to a specific age demographic of consumers, often those who do research and already know what they're going to buy before entering the store.post #89412 of 1090541/3/14 at 10:51ampost #89413 of 1090541/3/14 at 11:11ampost #89414 of 1090541/3/14 at 11:25ampost #89415 of 1090541/3/14 at 11:26amGot more than $600 MIA due to an eBay transaction gone south. Guy sold a ton of stuff, went on a shopping spree, then disappeared, never mailing out any of the items. I'll get my money back from eBay's Money Back Guaranteed program, but I'm looking to take this to the guy's local authorities. Based on the kind of stuff he was selling and buying (non-clothes, FWIW), and the name linked to the PayPal account, I'm thinking this is a teen using his mom's information. Unfortunately, it's a pretty common surname, especially given the area (California), so I'll need to rely on one of the people who sold something to the guy to confirm the street address I found online.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina String Loafers Noix Suede Uetam Last 5.5 UK 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Galways, Brown Utah, Shearling, Size 8.5E UK, 64 Last 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?