or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 5951  

post #89251 of 109053
any idea about where to find a longer wool coat with patch pockets?

guess using this photo can be considered bad taste, but something like the guy with the bucket or the guy behind the woman with the basket.

post #89252 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBobo View Post

any idea about where to find a longer wool coat with patch pockets?

Howard Yount has a few patch pocket overcoats up right now.
post #89253 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBobo View Post

any idea about where to find a longer wool coat with patch pockets?

guess using this photo can be considered bad taste, but something like the guy with the bucket or the guy behind the woman with the basket.

If you're a 52 you might be in luck, you could get it down to ~350 with codes http://tres-bien.com/dese-coat-anthracite
post #89254 of 109053
^thanks. Nice coat, but Im atleast a 54 in Barena, so slim fits... Tried a Harris Wharf coat, which was skin tight across shoulders and arms in a 54. Sometimes "fashion sizing" is weird.
post #89255 of 109053
bought some pants from the RL sale today. i think they are moleskin, but maybe its just sueded cotton. how to figger it out? or is that the same thing?
post #89256 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBobo View Post

^thanks. Nice coat, but Im atleast a 54 in Barena, so slim fits... Tried a Harris Wharf coat, which was skin tight across shoulders and arms in a 54. Sometimes "fashion sizing" is weird.

It's actually supposed to be pretty fitted.  I spoke with the designer, and in some of their designs, at least, the seams are supposed to be a bit taut, so that the seams show.  Maybe not skin tight, but definitely not droopy in any way.

post #89257 of 109053
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by penanceroyaltea View Post

@Benesyed
 rolleyes.gif


 

hahaha, I totally want to use the phrase "its not brain surgery" if I end up teaching when Im older. For that extra old guy cheesin' icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #89258 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

It's actually supposed to be pretty fitted.  I spoke with the designer, and in some of their designs, at least, the seams are supposed to be a bit taut, so that the seams show.  Maybe not skin tight, but definitely not droopy in any way.

Harris Wharf or Barena? Makes sense for either I guess, but to me (and on me), it looks off.
post #89259 of 109053
Does Visvim ever actually sell size 12 on their website? I really want some Virgils but I don't think an 11 would fit. :/
post #89260 of 109053
I broke a RiRi zipper after it got stuck yesterday. I thought those things were supposed to be the best zippers out there. Am I the first one to do this?
post #89261 of 109053
@SuperBobo What about this?
post #89262 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by piluchavez View Post

Does Visvim ever actually sell size 12 on their website? I really want some Virgils but I don't think an 11 would fit. :/

I don't think I've ever seen size 12s. Shit size 10s are hard enough to find for me.
post #89263 of 109053
Tempted to kop a Uniqlo bandana print flannel to wear as a scarf.
post #89264 of 109053
Hung out with brad t, Nicelynice and his wife today over lunch!
Brad t knows way more about japan than you'd think. Also he is a beyblade champion icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
It was so cute to see Nicelynice translating the menu to his wife. Congrats!
Thanks for hanging out guys!!
post #89265 of 109053
If anyone comes across any glasses they think might work well for me, send me a PM. I want a second pair. These are getting dingy from gym use. shog[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts