Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Today at 4:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5946
Styleforum Top Pickspost #89177 of 10905412/28/13 at 7:11pmpost #89178 of 10905412/28/13 at 11:20pmNeed a rec for a cozy throw/computer blanket for under $100. I'm always at my desk and like having a blanket, and this Ikea shit isn't cutting it. The Reigning Champ blankets any good? I want something super comfy that won't fall apart if I get it caught under my chair wheels.post #89179 of 10905412/29/13 at 12:25ampost #89180 of 10905412/29/13 at 1:19ampost #89181 of 10905412/29/13 at 1:31ampost #89182 of 10905412/29/13 at 8:53amQuote:
Pretty sure still this price range in military surplus stores for basic ones
Sierra trading post has a bunch of faribault too at $30 range. Think it feels fine at that pricepost #89183 of 10905412/29/13 at 10:14ampost #89184 of 10905412/29/13 at 1:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203
Well that's a novel idea : alter your clothes for the 5 seconds you look at yourself in the mirror in an unnatural posture rather than for the entire time you're going to wear them... I know you like to think outside of the box, but sorry, no. If you're going to go through the trouble of getting clothes altered and tailored, do it the right way.
I think that the way your clothes should fit your self image. That's one of the reasons that I find mirror selfies useful. When someone takes a shot of themselves in the mirror, it is as close an understand as we get to how the person sees himself. It's not unreasonable nor particularly novel to suggest that clothes fit the person's self-image.
I'd go further than this. I'd say that it's the best representation that we have of how a person sees himself.post #89185 of 10905412/29/13 at 1:08pm
Didn't Chet get a nikes pendleton for about that the other day?
Unionmade has this
http://unionmadegoods.com/product/pendleton-thomas-kay-lambswool-throw-in-redwood/post #89186 of 10905412/29/13 at 2:20pmpost #89187 of 10905412/29/13 at 3:03pmpost #89188 of 10905412/29/13 at 3:24pmpost #89189 of 10905412/29/13 at 5:56pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › does everyone here have a full head of hair? any bald people? 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 8 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 9 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 12 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 13 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 14 minutes ago
- › Suit colors 19 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 23 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...