Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/1/17 at 7:56pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5937post #89041 of 10905312/26/13 at 8:31ampost #89042 of 10905312/26/13 at 8:36ampost #89043 of 10905312/26/13 at 8:36ampost #89044 of 10905312/26/13 at 8:44ampost #89045 of 10905312/26/13 at 9:10am
From their FAQ:Quote:SALES TAX
Orders shipped outside of Canada are not subject to any sales tax.
Orders shipped to:
- Quebec are subject to 5% GST and 9.5% PST on the purchase amount or a total sales tax of 14.975%.
- British Columbia are subject to 12% HST.
- Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador, and New Brunswick, are subject to 13% HST.
- Nova Scotia are subject to 15% HST.
- Any other Canadian provinces or territories are only subject to 5% GST.post #89046 of 10905312/26/13 at 10:26ampost #89047 of 10905312/26/13 at 11:14ampost #89048 of 10905312/26/13 at 11:23ampost #89049 of 10905312/26/13 at 11:32ampost #89050 of 10905312/26/13 at 12:03pmpost #89051 of 10905312/26/13 at 12:52pmpost #89052 of 10905312/26/13 at 1:19pmpost #89053 of 10905312/26/13 at 1:26pmpost #89054 of 10905312/26/13 at 1:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by RegisDB9
The more I use it the more I like the sweet tobacco vanilla dry down. Admittedly I was not very impressed at first but on the second/third use I'm enjoying the scent. This will most likely replace Tom Ford Italian Cypress in my rotation. The stuff is potent too one spray is all you need. Helps too that people find it pleasant even more than Aventus which is my most complimented
I have no idea why the e-shop doesn't carry this stuff.
Also, Bert, what are you picking up?post #89055 of 10905312/26/13 at 1:34pm
Beneseyed is a rich young man who suffers from affluenza. He will ruin anyone's life--even that of an innocent ebay seller trying to sell overpriced leather shoes to feed his family.
"Looks like guidi boots are all we have for dinner this new years, kids"
"Daddy, where's the real food?"
"Honey, please stop joking around. You did buy dinner, right?"
"No! Babe, look, it's not my fault. This guy on ebay, beans eyes or whatever, he filed a chargeback! I have no access to funds! Their misappropriated!"
His daughter tugs at his pant leg. "Didn't you clearly list the size of the item in your ebay listing, daddy?"
"Sweetheart, of course daddy did. Sellers have no power on ebay anymore. If someone like beanseyes wants, he can rob us of every cent we have."
"But wot about dinner, daddy?
"I guess dinner will have to wait."
"But I'm hungry now, daddy. My tummy hurts."
"I know, sweetie, I know. Damn you, beanseyes. Damn you to hell."
Epilogue: Honest ebay shoeseller spends years trying to dig himself out of financial and emotional hole left by Beneseyed's reckless and greedy "expensive materials to put on my body and damn anyone who gets in my way" hobby. Daughter and wife sell their bodies to abusive men in order to bring in second source of income. Daughter contracts the AIDS virus and wife takes her own life. Honesy ebay shoeseller attempts to leave beneseyed negative feedback but is unable to due to ebay's feedback policy.
Edited by Distorbiant - 12/26/13 at 2:33pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 seconds ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 49 seconds ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 8 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 9 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 10 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...