Recent Images In This Thread
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:39 am in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5910
Styleforum Top Picks
Truth. I tried one on at Project No 8 a couple weeks ago and was really impressed.
The white sku in particular was gorgeous in person. Not sure how it would age though.
Why would I? I actually am not a huge fan of the lows, although I own a couple of pairs - they look sometimes a bit "blobby" to me, and the highs are just a bit too techy. But I actually like the much maligned mids. I find them more interesting, and jeans fall on a cool way on them. Got these ones:
It's an ouroboros! Halp!
have you ever worn clothes before? have you ever been in a rainstorm? stop posting stupid shit. you clearly don't know that much about clothing, and that's fine, but your smug dismissal of everything that's outside of your boring aesthetic is really grating, especially considering how obviously ignorant you are.
i actually just saw them for the first time at IF and was also impressed. everything about it looked good. don't know if I'd ever actually buy one because other than shoes I don't have rain-specific clothing (umbrella does the job), but maybe that's just me.
Not gonna lie. I think that this was actually a pretty good job of subverting Ann Demeulemeester, which I like. I mean, take away the shades and the knit, and tuck in the shirt, and it's just Ann D. But they've #mensweared it up in a pretty clever way, without messing with the original intent and fit of the Ann Demeulemeester pieces. Subverting the "subversive" is always cool to me. I want to see a MA+ Aviator, worn with some bootcut jeans, but in a way that makes sense.
I got them on sale, and then an extra 25% off coupon. $260 and change. So, about 50% of retail (depending on the store)
I'm about to order some organic pink jeans dyed with real shellac, who here has the audacity to wear such a fashion forward piece in public? Not sure even I do but I'm going to try.
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Chukka in Burgundy Calf size 10 UK 946 last. 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 9 minutes ago
- › The 10 Best White Shirts for Every Body Type 11 minutes ago
- › http://bestdumps.net Sell Dumps track 1&2 with out pin 11 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Official Events and PSA thread 16 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 18 minutes ago
- › The Suits of Spectre (2015), the latest Bond film 18 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...