There is one in Reykjavík last I checked.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5908
Styleforum Top Picks
I've been anticipating the fades for several months now. And so far, nothing. Blue threads for days. Not a crest of white among them. Hopefully you'll fare better.
@notwithit, I'm glad to hear you got to go to that! I couldn't make it, but friends went, and said it was excellent. After they broke up, there was a Jicks show in Dallas where Malkmus, Nastonovich, and half of Bright Eyes played together in the T-shirt vending area and I wish that took place when I had a video phone because I'd like to think it was almost as cool....
I consider him a friend, but to be honest i thought the forget me knot ring was a little too far.................but hey, i am in no position to tell him what he should or shouldn't make
otherwise though, I really like the creative humor of his work and the level of intelligent thought that goes into his pieces, and I can tell you it is not fake at all...............he really is always an element of surprise.
you should check out his website and web store, there is a lot there to see and it should give a better perspective of his work
i was not hating on the man, a fellow tribesman even. just saying i thought it was gross lol.
i will have a look at his site and learn more about this sruki fellow.
did you tell her...
He is an incredibly gifted an imaginative designer.........could be an artist if he wanted to based in the range and scope of his experimentation with fabric, cut , performance etc.
his presentations are usually one of the high notes of men's fashion week in Paris
there is quite a polarizing view about his work but the one thing it always does is its guaranteed to bring out an extreme view in almost all those who come in contact with it.
And yes he is Jewish, but more so a world traveler as he has lived in Australia, Israel, Iceland and several other places. He is also a nice family man too married with a family
I have a good friend and ex-training partner/Jiujitsu instructor who is an artist of some talent, and whose performance art is gruesome and riveting. Of the two of us, pretty much anyone who knows us would say that he is the "nice guy", and it showed through even in the way we approached our MMA matches. He was extremely technical, and not particularly aggressive. But somehow he pulls of out himself this really dark stuff that is difficult to watch, to say the least.
I got my Yoox Roulette Christopher Raeburn bomber today. It's a really nice piece. Some interesting details that are not extraneous to the classical bomber design, but actually reference the function of aviator jackets. One puzzling thing though - he uses as YKK 4 zip. I would have expected at least an 8, and even a 10, considering that the jacket is made from heavy (I would guess 21 ounce) wool from a traditional English mill. I've seen this in his other pieces as well, and while it makes sense in his lightweight nylon pieces, on such a heavy piece, it seems rather incongruent.
I'll probably keep it, and have the zipper switched out for something beefier. Or, I'll just wait until it breaks, which it will if used, and then change it.
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 41 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 2 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 5 minutes ago
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 8 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 9 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...