I have been very happy with mine, probably going to order a pair in buffed hogskin soon.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 11/29/16 at 11:24pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5899post #88471 of 10905312/15/13 at 10:05ampost #88472 of 10905312/15/13 at 10:28amQuote:
Haven't seen this brand before, and hey they even have touchscreen-compatible ones!
Looking at the Paris right now, which lining-option would you recommend?
Want them to fit tight so I'm guessing nothing that thick, and would prefer if they pilled as little as possible.
Have yours stretched out anything?
Considering they've been around since '36 I'd guess the measurements you submit result in a tight fit that stretches and moulds over time, but who knows (I just really hate when gloves fit loose)
post #88473 of 10905312/15/13 at 10:31amFor lining, it depends on your climate. Warmest will be something in fur. I'd probably go with a wool or cashmere lining.
Doubt I'm going to buy them this season though. We only have two more months of cold weather here, and I have a few other pairs that are 'ok'.post #88474 of 10905312/15/13 at 10:50ampost #88475 of 10905312/15/13 at 11:36amQuote:
Cashmere linint works great for really cold weather, as does shearling. Silk is nice and feels great, but yes, for something to fight snugly, you should buy a pair that fits snugly from the get go. If you have a chance, try them out in person. I fin that the thumb is that hardest part to fit. I tried on about 5 pairs of different peccary gloves of the same make, and I'm not at all disappointe dthat I did so. Everything fits perfectly. I am not a "perfect fit" type of guy, but in the case of gloves, a perfect fit actualy serves a real purpose.post #88476 of 10905312/15/13 at 11:38ampost #88477 of 10905312/15/13 at 11:41amQuote:Thanks! Will do Yeah, especially over the past six months, my shoulders have been getting wider and my waist even smaller. I think I'll try to give Scheisser a try...Originally Posted by notwithit
I struggle finding decent short-sleeve henleys, but the Scheisser one I have is pretty nice. Merz B Schwanen is probably nicer and a little more interesting, but definitely higher dollar and the fits are kind of all over the place. I like Homespun, but I've only found one that fits me really well. I believe we're both in similar tall & lanky territory, so finding a henley that's both trim enough to layer over and long enough can be kind of a hassle.
Let me know if you find the perfect one.
Oh, and congrats on the engagement!
I just remembered why I never order anything from Coggles:
"VAT is chargeable at the point of sale on all goods and services within the European Union and therefore we must charge all customers regardless of their country of residence. We are obliged to collect tax on behalf of the United Kingdom tax authorities as part of the goods we offer.
If you feel that you should not be paying VAT for any goods, you will need to request a reclaim of the VAT from your local tax authority. "post #88478 of 10905312/15/13 at 12:55pmQuote:Quote:
well i'm open to offers. bam the stuff in my threads should fit you, from what you've listed. most of the stuff i'm selling is xs/s and i'm now a m/32 so if you have anything that fits the bill, shoot an offer!post #88479 of 10905312/15/13 at 1:05pmpost #88480 of 10905312/15/13 at 1:08pmQuote:
yeah i live with three of you bike types, i know how it is. one of my roommates is actually on the canadian olympic team. i thought i spend big money on clothese, those three spend BIG money on bikes.post #88481 of 10905312/15/13 at 1:23pmpost #88482 of 10905312/15/13 at 1:28pmpost #88483 of 10905312/15/13 at 4:17pmpost #88484 of 10905312/15/13 at 4:27pmpost #88485 of 10905312/15/13 at 4:34pmQuote:
That is certainly possible, but it literally represents buying the most expensive everything currently available: frame, parts, wheels, etc, etc. I'm not exaggerating; you'd have to work hard to spend that much on a bike.
Also, if someone is on a national level olympic team for a 1st world company, they are also very likely already a rider for a team w/ solid bike sponsorship, so they'd be getting sweet equipment for free (or massively discounted). On the other hand, I used to work a very nice bike shop, and there are plenty of people of the high income variety who are happy to spend $8-10k on a bike.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Keeper loop 7 minutes ago
- › MTM or Bespoke Tailcoat Tuxedo? 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 18 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 39 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 40 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 57 minutes ago
- › Belvest Overcoat 42/40 - Loro Piana 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway