Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/1/17 at 7:56pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5872post #88066 of 10905312/10/13 at 4:10pmI was mostly speaking in jest, @Biggskip. Houses, marriage and family are cool for those that are down with it. I don't think, though, that not wanting those things is necessarily an indication of short thinking and self-absorption. Some people are just a little bit more transient and individualistic.post #88067 of 10905312/10/13 at 4:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Noctone
I was mostly speaking in jest, @Biggskip. Houses, marriage and family are cool for those that are down with it. I don't think, though, that not wanting those things is necessarily an indication of short thinking and self-absorption. Some people are just a little bit more transient and individualistic.
More power to you, brother. @Noctonepost #88068 of 10905312/10/13 at 4:25pmAny good recs for comfy lounging sweatpants that have no ribbing at ankles for $50 or under. Only be worn in house and when I want to Live Más
I currently have one T by Alexander Wang pair that needs to be replaced but prices I paid before don't seem to be anywhere close to current pricespost #88069 of 10905312/10/13 at 4:33pmpost #88070 of 10905312/10/13 at 4:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by DLester
the elBert/Parker Lemaire coat arrived. It is really nice but the fit is ridiculous on me. It was too slim in some places, and too puffy and foldy in others. It was all over me like a wet dog. Going back immediately. am disappoint.
of course it probably looks great on Parker and elB I can't compete.
edit: well wait a minute, I just tried on the 48 (got 2 sizes) and maybe it will work. I will give it a day or so.
Which did you get? I got a 40 and wish I might have gotten the 38 instead but I'm kinda feeling the boxy sleeves but body needs to be taken in a little.post #88071 of 10905312/10/13 at 4:47pmpost #88072 of 10905312/10/13 at 4:51pmpost #88073 of 10905312/10/13 at 4:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by cyc wid it
FTFY. The way rent is in the Bay Area, might as well be mortgage payments anyway. Looking for a house under $1 million that's not in the projects. Anyone?
Also, some dude in China jumped 7 stories inside a mall and killed himself after his girlfriend wouldn't stop shopping for shoes after 5 hours.post #88074 of 10905312/10/13 at 4:56pmpost #88075 of 10905312/10/13 at 5:51pmQuote:
word. homes and cars. at least where i'm from anyway.
@steveoffice just turned 29 and have been out of college for.. hmm... 5 years now.. heh.post #88076 of 10905312/10/13 at 5:56pmQuote:
I got both and the 38 fits me better by a long shot although I am still on the fence overall. I am 180ish, so I am probably wearing the "wrong" size.
I like wearing the shawl collar up. It is huge, goes up to my ears. Fit pics soon.post #88077 of 10905312/10/13 at 6:20pmpost #88078 of 10905312/10/13 at 6:44pmQuote:
This. I use cutterbee scissors for that stuff. Love em. But Id leave the tag. Brand whore + better resale.post #88079 of 10905312/10/13 at 6:56pmpost #88080 of 10905312/10/13 at 7:05pm
reedo, unless you REALLY want to be a lawyer and don't mind dedicating your life to it for the next 15 years to the exclusion of other things you may want to do I'd take Teger's advise. I have a lot of lawyers in my family, one of my Cousins made law review and lived in the financial district in Boston and one of my Uncles is very wealthy and retired early... but they definitely paid for it. Any good law firm will work the crap out of you after you are done with school for many years.
If you are the type that would do well running a business and have something you are interested in I'd go that route instead, for sure.
Personally, I waffled and had a biz, got tired of it, went back to school and got my engineering degree, now I'm back in business for myself. Working for other people can be ok, but it's almost entirely dependent on getting a good boss, and there is no job security or loyalty anymore, people get fired if it's convienient for the employer.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › What wallet do you use? 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 25 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Herring Shoes - Experiences? 34 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 36 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 45 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 58 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway