or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 5867  

post #87991 of 109053
prepare yourself is all i gotta say
post #87992 of 109053
Currently -24°C (-11 Fahrenheit) outside. cold[1].gif
post #87993 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Gotta wait to hear from more schools before I have enough leverage..

Congrats and LOL.. I did the same thing to UCLAW. nod[1].gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwyhajlo View Post

Currently -24°C (-11 Fahrenheit) outside. cold[1].gif

for the love of God where do you live? That is not suitable for human habitation!
post #87994 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

for the love of God where do you live? That is not suitable for human habitation!

Nothing out of the ordinary for here, unfortunately: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnipeg#Climate
post #87995 of 109053
Oh you're really not that far north of the border, but jeez I can't believe it's THAT cold up there. I have a friend from Winnipeg, but she now lives in Taiwan. From one extreme to the other I guess. Keep warm my man!
post #87996 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

prepare yourself is all i gotta say

 

People have no idea how bad anthropogenic climate change is gonna get and fast.

 

OTOH, it regularly gets -30 faren (-50 windchill) in Alaska. Bad place to be in a blackout if you don't have a generator. 

post #87997 of 109053
As long as the Americans and China won't sign the climate agreement and asian keeping riding around on those insanely polluting motorcycles, nothings going to change.
post #87998 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

As long as the Americans and China won't sign the climate agreement and asian keeping riding around on those insanely polluting motorcycles, nothings going to change.

 

Unfortunately, even if all emissions stopped yesterday, we've already baked in a certain rate of self-reinforcing positive feedback runaway warming. There's lag time between carbon sequestration in the ocean and its impact on climate.

 

The policy makers at the highest levels, which would be those of finance and banking, all know this now. Not that ethics, environment, or humanity were ever a concern for them, obviously.

 

Luckily we have fashion, amongst other things, to distract us while the planet becomes uninhabitable for mammals and most complex life forms. :happy: 

post #87999 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5354 View Post
 

*

Something, different...

 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/SLWK/532045203549600

 

Their site's undergoing maintenance so they link their FB page

 

Hope not everything will be laminated? Will cop if not.

post #88000 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isachenko View Post

Unfortunately, even if all emissions stopped yesterday, we've already baked in a certain rate of self-reinforcing positive feedback runaway warming. There's lag time between carbon sequestration in the ocean and its impact on climate.

The policy makers at the highest levels, which would be those of finance and banking, all know this now. Not that ethics, environment, or humanity were ever a concern for them, obviously.

Luckily we have fashion, amongst other things, to distract us while the planet becomes uninhabitable for mammals and most complex life forms. happy.gif  

The climate changes are the earths life cycle, but there's no reason to make it worse.

Half of the country was flooded last week 2+m over normal, which meant some places had water above their roof.
post #88001 of 109053
my red wing boots make me 2 inches taller. #winning
post #88002 of 109053
Congrats reedobandito!

I just got into University of Melbourne earth science masters program, so I'll be moving there pretty soon. Anyone live in Melbourne?
post #88003 of 109053

i feel old seeing you guys talk about undergrad/grad school :/  

post #88004 of 109053
biggrin.gif

post #88005 of 109053

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts