or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 5857

post #87841 of 103586
He is 100% correct, thanks to sipang for pointing out my error =]
post #87842 of 103586
can someone recommend me a small, lightweight ~$300ish point and shoot that can take good indoor photos?
post #87843 of 103586
Do barena jackets have high/narrow armholes?
Just got a wool knit jacket in and cant figure out if the top block is stretched out ( from being hung in wherehouse maybe?) or if its just a longer/taller cut jacket with regular/big type armholes...
post #87844 of 103586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

can someone recommend me a small, lightweight ~$300ish point and shoot that can take good indoor photos?

canon powershot line is good
post #87845 of 103586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

can someone recommend me a small, lightweight ~$300ish point and shoot that can take good indoor photos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by e0d9n0b5 View Post

canon powershot line is good
Agree, I'd go for the Powershot S110 right now (or even get the older S100 or S95 models to save money).
post #87846 of 103586
@artishard has a sick pocket camera. Whats it called? Can't remember.
post #87847 of 103586

I've had a bunch of Canons and love how easy they are to use/learn. Currently using the s95 for everything. Good at low light and pretty nice detail. Color seems a tiny bit skewed to red, but otherwise it's a solid shooter. I think SVB has the s100 and his photos are always nice.  both should be avail for about 300 bucks I think.

post #87848 of 103586
Quote:
Originally Posted by canstyleace View Post

Do barena jackets have high/narrow armholes?
Just got a wool knit jacket in and cant figure out if the top block is stretched out ( from being hung in wherehouse maybe?) or if its just a longer/taller cut jacket with regular/big type armholes...

They fit sorta relaxed.  They are not really meant to be super fitted.  Some guys will wear them really tight, but that is different from their being a slim jacket in the retular sense.  Go take a look a the lookbook on the Barena site, and you'll get a sense of how they are meant to fit.

post #87849 of 103586
I still have the Canon s90...shoots well enough, but I did not take the time to learn it honestly. Could probably produce better photos if I tried
post #87850 of 103586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

can someone recommend me a small, lightweight ~$300ish point and shoot that can take good indoor photos?

I got the fujifilm x10 recently... its about 300 on amazon.com. Not sure how it stacks against current/more recent models or if it fits small/lightweight, but it's still a pretty good camera for my needs.
post #87851 of 103586
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post

@artishard has a sick pocket camera. Whats it called? Can't remember.

NEX-6 (sony). I was going to suggest the NEX-3 in @Teger's budget. It's tiny but still has interchangeable lenses which makes it versatile and a nice big sensor for low light.
post #87852 of 103586
I picked up the Canon 110. It was $200~ which is a good.
post #87853 of 103586
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

They fit sorta relaxed.  They are not really meant to be super fitted.  Some guys will wear them really tight, but that is different from their being a slim jacket in the retular sense.  Go take a look a the lookbook on the Barena site, and you'll get a sense of how they are meant to fit.

Thanks, I think it was just stretched out from trying on/on hanger, I just steamed the shit out of the top area and tossed it in the dryer for a bit, fits way better now, the fabric has a nice weight to it, feels really comfy and smooth, certainly ideal for a slouchier fit.
post #87854 of 103586

It's kind of awesome how much you can mess around with the fit of jackets and sweaters using water and heat. Given that I can't sew worth a damn, it's a pretty good option. 

post #87855 of 103586

Anyone here handled the new Aitor Throup pieces? I'm hungry for details.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts