Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 6/12/16 at 6:31pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5850post #87736 of 10905312/5/13 at 10:58ampost #87737 of 10905312/5/13 at 10:59ami already submitted this one
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/benjaminsshoes/get-some-benjaminspost #87738 of 10905312/5/13 at 11:02ampost #87739 of 10905312/5/13 at 11:03am
YesQuote:Originally Posted by e0d9n0b5
lolpost #87740 of 10905312/5/13 at 11:10ampost #87741 of 10905312/5/13 at 11:21ampost #87742 of 10905312/5/13 at 11:42ampost #87743 of 10905312/5/13 at 2:04pmIt's funny how one's view on silhouettes changes suddenly. I've always hated when sweaters have been too loose on the bottom and cause a noticeable back tent. It's been the bane of my sartorial existence alongside narrow shoes and tiny Japanese clothing sizes.
But now I just received this cool felted wool sweater with a jersey underlayer which has the back tent in full affect and I'll be damned if I don't think it just looks cool.post #87744 of 10905312/5/13 at 2:07pmpost #87745 of 10905312/5/13 at 2:11pmIs there anywhere selling flat-front pants in a shaggy mixed-color tweed like this?
Otherwise, is there a forum affiliate I can approach with an idea as basic as that?
Or should I be looking for a local tailor with his own swatch book?
(Inspired by ghostface's fit in a pair of the same tweed trousers I once saw on eBay and bid on but didn't win)Quote:Originally Posted by ghostface
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #87746 of 10905312/5/13 at 2:16pmpost #87747 of 10905312/5/13 at 2:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by Nil
It's funny how one's view on silhouettes changes suddenly. I've always hated when sweaters have been too loose on the bottom and cause a noticeable back tent. It's been the bane of my sartorial existence alongside narrow shoes and tiny Japanese clothing sizes.
But now I just received this cool felted wool sweater with a jersey underlayer which has the back tent in full affect and I'll be damned if I don't think it just looks cool.
Hah actually thought of the exact same thing yesterday, my filippa k cardigan also flares out at the back if I let it fall "straight" in the front, didn't like it at first but liking it now
also, holy damn there's a lot of cool stuff on rakuten, someone please buy my stuff so I can buy other stuff
Edited by kindofyoung - 12/5/13 at 2:34pmpost #87748 of 10905312/5/13 at 4:33pmpost #87749 of 10905312/5/13 at 4:38pmpost #87750 of 10905312/5/13 at 4:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by superego
what am I missing?
looking at something on the antonioli website.
price shipped to france: 504 EUR (687 USD)
price shipped to canada: 585 CAD (547 USD)
price shipped to US: 814 USD
wtf? aside from not looking like VAT is being deducted, why would price to US be more expensive than to canada?
From my understanding they don't reduce Vat and pay for duties to the US. Which is kind of dick...
Edited by ImaPro - 12/5/13 at 5:12pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 19 seconds ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 46 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett and Jones for Foster and Son in handgrade quality,... 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding