- Black Friday discount doesn't apply to desired item; wait for Cyber Monday
- Cyber Monday discount doesn't apply to desired item; wait indefinitely
- day after Cyber Monday, new code comes out "apples to all fw13 merchandise"
- new code doesn't work on desired item
- email Oki-Ni about it, they say code should apply and they've fixed it
- code works on item, can't checkout because imaginary MasterCard special password is required
- call MasterCard, set up password I was never prompted to create previously
- re-order from Oki-Ni, apply code successfully, use MasterCard successfully; confirmation page and email receipt show wrong total (code that was applied to cart total did not "stick")
- now Gmail is giving me a "temporary server error" so I can't sign in or email Oki-Ni
sometimes I just hate the whole internet
UPDATE: Gmail service resumed, order placed successfully with discount, and for the record, the people of Oki-Ni (specifically Lily in customer service) were extremely helpful.
Edited by GoldenTribe - 12/4/13 at 9:40am