or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 5817  

post #87241 of 109053

I adore Simon Doonan. My girlfriend picked up one of his books and it's incredibly funny.
post #87242 of 109053

:plain: Not sure if on purpose....?

 

Mystery solved! :laugh:


Edited by hoodyear - 11/25/13 at 11:33am
post #87243 of 109053

I'm sliding into Doonanian territory by the day. 

post #87244 of 109053
does anyone know where (in the US) to cop lightweight u neck sweaters? these ones from nor'easterly are gorgeous but i can only find them in japan frown.gif

honestly though, the price isn't awful so i might just buy one or two.



post #87245 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodyear View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

plain.gif  Not sure if on purpose....?

That's "invisible" in Italian

(0)

And I spose that's "vagina" in ASCII
post #87246 of 109053
Think someone just posted a blazer fit with a uniqlo u-neck sweater that looked pretty good. Maybe that was in the uniqlo thread; I dunno if there're any on the web site or not...
post #87247 of 109053
Mikey, check out Howlin' by Morrison. I can't recall if they do such a dramatic neck opening on their Birth of the Cool sweaters, but you might dig 'em anyway.
post #87248 of 109053

Does anyone know of an online shop that carries Buttero boots and accepts Paypal?

 

Thanks in advance!

post #87249 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

does anyone know where (in the US) to cop lightweight u neck sweaters? these ones from nor'easterly are gorgeous but i can only find them in japan frown.gif

honestly though, the price isn't awful so i might just buy one or two. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Not as nice, but



http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/item/078681?ref=mens-clothing%2Fmens-tops%2Fmens-sweaters-and-knits
post #87250 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by RXS09 View Post

Does anyone know of an online shop that carries Buttero boots and accepts Paypal?

Thanks in advance!

No Man Walks Alone does, but they only have 3-4 models.
post #87251 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewho13 View Post

Mikey, check out Howlin' by Morrison. I can't recall if they do such a dramatic neck opening on their Birth of the Cool sweaters, but you might dig 'em anyway.

those look cool, but most of the stocklists don't appear to stock xs, unfortunately. also, price is the same as those i linked would end up being, if not more...so yeah.
post #87252 of 109053
Ah, sorry dude. frown.gif

If you ever wind up looking them up again, they run a bit small and they'll likely hit good sale prices (there are several webshops that have stock).
post #87253 of 109053
yeah i'll keep my eye on them. do you have firsthand experience? wondering how quality, etc. is. need more sweaters for layering.
post #87254 of 109053
They felt pretty good, were substantially warm for the weight. I'd say the quality is alright, nothing terribly special. If you see any on sale for anywhere less than $140, I'd say hop on it.
post #87255 of 109053
Anybody have a recommendation for a pair of arm warmers/fingerless gloves? Or should I just do a random etsy search?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts