or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 5760  

post #86386 of 109053
Met up with an SF member last night. Everything went better than expected.
post #86387 of 109053
so you were not murdered and discarded in the woods. nice!
post #86388 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck View Post

so you were not murdered and discarded in the woods. nice!

Thank goodness.
post #86389 of 109053
was he gentle?
post #86390 of 109053
Sentimental
post #86391 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

was he gentle?

Obligatory gay joke.
post #86392 of 109053
Oblowgatory yay joke
post #86393 of 109053
Thanks for the invite
post #86394 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

was he a gentile?
post #86395 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

I wonder if it's possible for me to grow my hair out Artishard style without looking like a Viet gangster (if you're from the bay you know what I mean and I'm not even Viet).

I had the same hair for about a year and yep, got occasional comments from people who went to high school in the 90s when it was all the rage. It's a pretty specific crowd that knows the connotation.
post #86396 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitlets View Post

I had the same hair for about a year and yep, got occasional comments from people who went to high school in the 90s when it was all the rage. It's a pretty specific crowd that knows the connotation.

So I'm doomed to keep generic spiked hair until I succumb to the Asian dad side part (again) for work or other reasons. foo.gif
post #86397 of 109053
I know somebody mentioned these a few pages back, but I've been wanting to pick up a pair of velcro MMM highs (or something of that ilk) for notwithette for a minute. Now something finally pops up, and it's at freakin' Target.* ffffuuuu.gif



* Target being what one might call "evil" based on their track record with LGBT issues and therefore not a place where either of us shop.
post #86398 of 109053
^I think I am going to attempt and grow out hair in 2014 long enough for a proper part in the same vain as don draper etc. OR go for a buzz like an NBA player. I think I look good either or, but not in the middle. Right now rocking a buzzed side with semi fuaxhawk. I hate it as the sides and top are too short so its kind of square. My hair is best with ~ 2.5 at the sides and 3" on top.

post #86399 of 109053

both pants & footwear :inlove:

post #86400 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

I know somebody mentioned these a few pages back, but I've been wanting to pick up a pair of velcro MMM highs (or something of that ilk) for notwithette for a minute. Now something finally pops up, and it's at freakin' Target.* ffffuuuu.gif



* Target being what one might call "evil" based on their track record with LGBT issues and therefore not a place where either of us shop.

Aldo, Nine West and several other brands make these. Nike and Reebok even have their own versions. Marants still the best though.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts