or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 5755  

post #86311 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe View Post


Is that a lookbook or an editorial?

What are the pants?

It's an editorial in a Japanese magazine.  So I have no idea what the pieces are.  (I suspect hat is Norse Project?)

post #86312 of 109053
It'd be nice to see similar stuff/brands in your store nod[1].gif
post #86313 of 109053
Thanks guys did not know that about repairs. B!CD I am considering reducing my car budget and spending what's leftover on clothes or something.
post #86314 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyfud View Post

A guy ran a stop sign and now my car is totaled and his insurance is going to pay me $7000, so I have a few questions.

1. Any reason an Audi A4 from 2001-2003 or so is a terrible value at between $5000 and $7000?

2. I'm going to be in the LA area in a week and a half, is the used car market there such that I might get a significantly better deal if I try to buy something there instead of in Albuquerque?

 

LA car market is fantastic and probably better/bigger than anywhere in NM but don't expect to find very many manual transmissions.

 

There are a lot of cars I would recommend for $5-7k before a used Audi. Most in LA will have high miles. Honestly, I'm of the mind that you should either get a brand new car and enjoy the warranty, or spend $3k or less on a car, cash, and make whatever repairs the car need. In between those two market is a black hole where you spend too much money and don't drive a car that's particularly all that great one way or another.

 

So get a $3k Corolla (or Miata if you actually enjoy driving) and keep the rest for repairs. Plenty of either in LA.

post #86315 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by el Bert View Post

It'd be nice to see similar stuff/brands in your store nod[1].gif

Agreed.  If I could only read what it is !  :D

post #86316 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post
 

 

LA car market is fantastic and probably better/bigger than anywhere in NM but don't expect to find very many manual transmissions.

 

There are a lot of cars I would recommend for $5-7k before a used Audi. Most in LA will have high miles. Honestly, I'm of the mind that you should either get a brand new car and enjoy the warranty, or spend $3k or less on a car, cash, and make whatever repairs the car need. In between those two market is a black hole where you spend too much money and don't drive a car that's particularly all that great one way or another.

 

So get a $3k Corolla (or Miata if you actually enjoy driving) and keep the rest for repairs. Plenty of either in LA.

 

 

E36 :plain:  E36!!!!

post #86317 of 109053
i could see casey in a spec miata
post #86318 of 109053
post #86319 of 109053
Oh god, my GF bought these and wore them to work today before I could give her an honest opinion frown.gif



They look like fucking slippers. She does pretty well with clothing, but makes such bad shoe purchases.
post #86320 of 109053
Does Engineered Garments ever really go on sale? or should I just kop now before it's too late (and regret seeps into every crack in my splintered existence)?
post #86321 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewho13 View Post

Does Engineered Garments ever really go on sale? or should I just kop now before it's too late (and regret seeps into every crack in my splintered existence)?

it will go on sale, but it's hard to find core popular pieces at a discount (bedfords, andovers), especially during f/w
post #86322 of 109053

For those looking to get their Chanukkah Kitsch on: http://festivalofspites.tumblr.com/

 

Already kopped my Mensch on a Bench

post #86323 of 109053

damn that's so sick bert, some kind of tape that they've used to completely cover some fabric?

post #86324 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyfud View Post

Thanks guys did not know that about repairs. B!CD I am considering reducing my car budget and spending what's leftover on clothes or something.
get mp3 scooter and save even more for jawnz
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewho13 View Post

Does Engineered Garments ever really go on sale? or should I just kop now before it's too late (and regret seeps into every crack in my splintered existence)?

If you're xs/s/m jump now or regret later,, fw stuff dries out fast unless specific item is really unpopular.
post #86325 of 109053

Is that a scab fishtail in leather Bert?

 

That feel when multiple grails are for sale at once.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts