This is decidedly untrue. While it won't happen over night, establishing a pattern of good payer history (even in spite of past (mis)deeds) will only help you down the road.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/4/16 at 3:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5734post #85996 of 10905411/3/13 at 8:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #85997 of 10905411/3/13 at 8:08pmQuote:
well as the person who does most of the interviews, I can say that I do usually ask vague questions about inspiration, but the answers are usually awful and get cut, or the designers don't want to talk about it. you can also find those types of interviews everywhere, and I'd like to offer something new rather than simply rehashing what has been done over and over before. that's not to say that my interviews are amazing, but I like the focus we have one retail and the business of fashion.post #85998 of 10905411/3/13 at 8:11pmpost #85999 of 10905411/3/13 at 8:22pmI've considered a CC for a while now, but I'm pretty terrible at controlling spending. What's the best card for building credit/garnering rewards (mile points??) that also has some built in limitations so I don't go too crazy?post #86000 of 10905411/3/13 at 8:28pmpost #86001 of 10905411/3/13 at 8:40pmpost #86002 of 10905411/3/13 at 8:45pm
Just use your credit card as if you were spending cash. If you spend $100 on your cc, leave $100 in your bank account to pay it off. The $100 is not yours anymore. It's gone. It's really that simple.post #86003 of 10905411/3/13 at 9:01pmpost #86004 of 10905411/3/13 at 9:12pmQuote:
None. Every time I get close to my limit, they just raise it. It's a trappost #86005 of 10905411/3/13 at 9:15pmQuote:
I am a big fan of my discover card. The customer service is outstanding, the rotating cash back program is great, and you don't have to worry about points and shit. You can use your cash back like actual cash on amazon instead of trying to buy gift cards and shit at $100 to get an optimal point conversion.post #86006 of 10905411/3/13 at 9:18pmpost #86007 of 10905411/3/13 at 9:23pm
"Designer Damir DOMA (Damir Doma) grew was born in Croatia, Germany in 1981. Postgraduate School of design in Munich, studied fashion in Berlin. Afterwards, Antwerp, gaining experience as an Assistant under the dark ショーンベルガー the rough Simmons."
THE ROUGH SIMMONSpost #86008 of 10905411/3/13 at 9:23pmRFT: Y-3 is making leather cargo pants for SS14. Also, a hoodie that essentially becomes a ninja-style mask.
That is all.
Anything to stop the credit card momentum. I come here specifically to avoid thinking about credit cards and all the havoc they can bring.post #86009 of 10905411/3/13 at 9:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by indesertum
I am a big fan of my discover card. The customer service is outstanding, the rotating cash back program is great, and you don't have to worry about points and shit. You can use your cash back like actual cash on amazon instead of trying to buy gift cards and shit at $100 to get an optimal point conversion.
I like Discover, and their cashback is great, but the problem is that no one excepts it. For that, I prefer Visa and MC. You have one of each, and you can buy anything from anywhere that accepts CC. Overseas though, it's useful to have an Amex, just for the service. It's also useful to carry a fair bit of cash, since much of the world is not as credit card friendly as the US and Northern Europe.post #86010 of 10905411/3/13 at 9:27pm
I've been thinking of working with one of the oldest Aran sweater brands in the world, to get them to make cuts that would work for non-fishermen, but in the same super tough wools. Prices would be cheaper than SNS Herning, Inis Meain, etc... probably in the $200-$250 range for the top of the line stuff. Would you guys be interested?
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 10 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 17 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 18 minutes ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 21 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 25 minutes ago
- › NEW-OAK NYC Five Pocket Black Leather Pants XS/S 28 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 34 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...