Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 7/5/15 at 12:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:32 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/20/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5712post #85666 of 10905410/25/13 at 7:46pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #85667 of 10905410/25/13 at 7:51pmQuote:
Oh goddammit Reedo
GO TO SCHOOL IN THE UK
if you want to work there, go to school there. as an attorney who has been searching for a lateral transfer to london without success for a little while now, take it from me. I wish I had done it. When I enrolled in law school, I wasn't sure if it was what I wanted, and so I stuck with US schools and deeply regret it. I should have just gone for it. Law school is cheaper in the UK too!! Have you realized this?
at the very least, wherever you go to school, look into doing Pepperdine's London program. We had several students from other schools come on our London program and they were able to take courses through Pepperdine and apply the credits to their degrees. This will let you do an internship at a firm there, which is the absolute best way to get a paid position for after graduation.
Oh, and two words:
CAPITAL MARKETSpost #85668 of 10905410/25/13 at 8:08pmIn two years, after SWD has decided where Reedo will attend law school, the community will convene again to decide where he'll work. But worry not, in the meanwhile the community will have its say on which courses and which specialty young master Reedo will pursue. Then comes the real fun, when its time to advise young Reedo on his first negotiation for increased bonuses and which clients to represent, directing his funds that can go toward new outerwear -- decided, of course, by the SWD community. Eventually, when the community dictates which board of trustees the now more senior Reedo will sit on, and which hedge funds he will invest his massive war chest of greedily accumulated gold coins in, it will come time to decide which wife Sir Reedo (because he will, of course, have been advised to accept knighthood from her Majesty Queen Margaret in the year 2043) from amongst several candidates of daughters of nobility, and what to name his heir and progeny -- most likely Reedo the Second, Prince of Aran Isles, a political union with the knitting moguls of inis meain fame. Then the unfortunate hand of Father Time will force his fate to follow the beaten path, and the SWD community can ascribe to him post-humous suiting and caskets and suitable places of burial. Long live Sir Reedo, child of SWD !!!post #85669 of 10905410/25/13 at 8:41pmpost #85670 of 10905410/25/13 at 8:46pmpost #85671 of 10905410/25/13 at 8:47pmpost #85672 of 10905410/25/13 at 8:58pmForget the cronut. Foodies all across New York are spending hours in line to have a taste of the FROUTERWEAR.
Frozen yogurt slathered all over a leather jacket. The dairy seeps into the leather's pores to create a delectable treat that you'll spend the entire morning trying to chew. Share your experience on instagram with the tag #ichewedthis for your chance to win great dealspost #85673 of 10905410/25/13 at 8:59pmpost #85674 of 10905410/25/13 at 9:06pm
Apparently Inverallan has pulled the plug on individual orders. This would be funny if it weren't so predictable. Seems like every time there's some kind of sf-based group order or special offer mtm, it turns into an enormous clusterfuck.post #85675 of 10905410/25/13 at 9:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Biggskip
Haha small world. Tucker actually hosted my prospie (prospective student) stay when I visited U of C. He along with all of the people I met on that trip are the reason I matriculated (hate using that word, but it works so well there).
For the most part, Tucker makes fun of the people who are asking for it. If you're laid back and cool to him, he reciprocates.
this dude got exposed as a fraud by Opie & Anthony.post #85676 of 10905410/25/13 at 9:28pmpost #85677 of 10905410/25/13 at 9:54pm
These SExSFxSF jeans are going to kill me. 23 ounce unwashed - but they have been washed, so closer to 24 ounces. I brought them back into rotation after having admitted defeat after a few weeks of wear, but I'm going to give it another shot. The denim is really great - very unique, but they are really tough to break in.post #85678 of 10905410/25/13 at 10:06pmpost #85679 of 10905410/25/13 at 10:24pmThese ebay motherfuckers are holding my money hostage for up to 21 days the fuck kinda shit is this. I've had an account for like 13 years and have sold stuff before just not recently.
Retards need to reprogram their algorithm.post #85680 of 10905410/25/13 at 10:29pmQuote:
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 12 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 13 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 19 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 20 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 28 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Compared to my friends, I'm failing in my career. How do I get back... 37 minutes ago
- › Casper Mattress 38 minutes ago
- › Kit chen Design In Glasgow Area UK 39 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...