when you love dogs but still fantasize about leaving bits of chocolate discreetly in the neighbor's yard
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 9/23/16 at 8:04pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5706post #85576 of 10905310/23/13 at 4:27pmpost #85577 of 10905310/23/13 at 6:47pmpost #85578 of 10905310/23/13 at 6:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by LeeroyDaBoy
What about the lambskin version CYC?
those look pretty awful in that picture...phallic looking button/zipper cover is weirdly appropriate thoughpost #85579 of 10905310/23/13 at 7:18pmpost #85580 of 10905310/23/13 at 7:40pmpost #85581 of 10905310/23/13 at 7:48pmpost #85582 of 10905310/23/13 at 9:08pmpost #85583 of 10905310/23/13 at 9:22pm
Are you comfortable with the smell of sulphur? If not, then don't go.
If you do, look to stay in an apartment rather than a hotel. I can't remember the price I paid, but I got a great place off the main road in 101 Reykjavik. About a minutes walk from the main bars and shops. Also, hire a car. This is important. The tour buses are expensive and a little stifling. You can easily drive to all the must-see spots and do it at your own pace.
Don't forget to go to the Blue Lagoon.post #85584 of 10905310/23/13 at 9:27pmpost #85585 of 10905310/23/13 at 9:37pmMake sure you bring an ass model and take her on a dogsled ride.
Also about the Matthew Miller "destroy to create" series - I can't decide if it's gimmicky or interesting. The sweaters feature a leather patch on the chest that you can tear like a cereal box top to make a pocket.
Edited by cyc wid it - 10/23/13 at 10:51pmpost #85586 of 10905310/24/13 at 4:34amQuote:Originally Posted by RegisDB9
We used to quote Chong Li all the time while playing baseball back in the day. "You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend"
Monica Belluci is usually the best part of any movie. Except maybe that messed up French movie Irreversible which is deeply disturbing on all levels
Her best role was in Irréversible, movie is good not great but still. I like the apartment (Bellucci & Cassel) if you want a romance movie directed like a thriller. She also starred in Garrel's latest movie (a burning hot summer), which was a decent effort from Garrel, in other words a great movie anyway.post #85587 of 10905310/24/13 at 4:36amQuote:Originally Posted by sipang
Recently watched Leon The Professional for the first time in years, plenty of stuff that I was too young to notice back then kept bugging me. A bit disappointing but I can't hate on a childhood favorite. None of Besson's film have aged well though, Leon is probably the most watchable/least awful of the lot.
Besson is an awful director and a complete beauf. I still like Léon, the other ones are unwatchable.post #85588 of 10905310/24/13 at 4:48ampost #85589 of 10905310/24/13 at 4:54amQuote:
There are tons of dogs in my neighborhood, most of them adorable, but there's this one living behind me that barks constantly every time it's let outside. GF and I have repeatedly discussed throwing handfuls of chocolate chips into their yard in the middle of the night.post #85590 of 10905310/24/13 at 5:38amHas anybody seen the landing page for the NY Times this morning? It's a pretty novel marketing idea.Quote:Originally Posted by notwithit
There are tons of dogs in my neighborhood, most of them adorable, but there's this one living behind me that barks constantly every time it's let outside. GF and I have repeatedly discussed throwing handfuls of chocolate chips into their yard in the middle of the night.
Blame the owner not the dog. Most dogs, though there are always exceptions, only behave as well as their trained to behave. Stick a bunch of plastic forks into their yard instead. Have it spell out, "Train your dog!".Quote:
I'll respond in the film thead.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds 12.5D Merlot McAllisters Seconds 8 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › First MTM Suit - Mix & Match advise needed! 9 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 11 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 14 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...