shouldn't have said you hate Jeff Healy
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5706
Styleforum Top Picks
What about the lambskin version CYC?
those look pretty awful in that picture...phallic looking button/zipper cover is weirdly appropriate though
Are you comfortable with the smell of sulphur? If not, then don't go.
If you do, look to stay in an apartment rather than a hotel. I can't remember the price I paid, but I got a great place off the main road in 101 Reykjavik. About a minutes walk from the main bars and shops. Also, hire a car. This is important. The tour buses are expensive and a little stifling. You can easily drive to all the must-see spots and do it at your own pace.
Don't forget to go to the Blue Lagoon.
Also about the Matthew Miller "destroy to create" series - I can't decide if it's gimmicky or interesting. The sweaters feature a leather patch on the chest that you can tear like a cereal box top to make a pocket.
Edited by cyc wid it - 10/23/13 at 10:51pm
We used to quote Chong Li all the time while playing baseball back in the day. "You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend"
Monica Belluci is usually the best part of any movie. Except maybe that messed up French movie Irreversible which is deeply disturbing on all levels
Her best role was in Irréversible, movie is good not great but still. I like the apartment (Bellucci & Cassel) if you want a romance movie directed like a thriller. She also starred in Garrel's latest movie (a burning hot summer), which was a decent effort from Garrel, in other words a great movie anyway.
Recently watched Leon The Professional for the first time in years, plenty of stuff that I was too young to notice back then kept bugging me. A bit disappointing but I can't hate on a childhood favorite. None of Besson's film have aged well though, Leon is probably the most watchable/least awful of the lot.
Besson is an awful director and a complete beauf. I still like Léon, the other ones are unwatchable.
There are tons of dogs in my neighborhood, most of them adorable, but there's this one living behind me that barks constantly every time it's let outside. GF and I have repeatedly discussed throwing handfuls of chocolate chips into their yard in the middle of the night.
- Random fashion thoughts
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 6 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...