Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Yesterday at 4:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5698post #85456 of 10905410/21/13 at 2:09pmI just picked up a pair of Balenciaga waxed jeans. Now I'm trying to determine how hot that waxed coating is actually going to make me. I might have to return them if I'm sweating my balls off in them. Anyone with experience in waxed denim care to comment?
Styleforum Top Pickspost #85457 of 10905410/21/13 at 2:23pmpost #85458 of 10905410/21/13 at 3:30pmpost #85459 of 10905410/21/13 at 4:17pmQuote:
I have those (if you are talking about the black ones that Mr Porter sold a while back) and don't find them to be hot, but I live in a mild climate so take that for what it is worth. I probably wouldn't wear them when it is 95 degrees out.
They are nice, you will like them.post #85460 of 10905410/21/13 at 4:20pmQuote:
Yeah, I find that for good customer service, reach out and touch someone. In person is better than phone. On phone is better than email. There are just so many nuances of asking for things that are lost as the mode of communication becomes less and less immediate. Customer service reps are just people. IF they want to help you, they are more likely to spend their time on you rather than on a thousand other cases on their desk.post #85461 of 10905410/21/13 at 5:03pmpost #85462 of 10905410/21/13 at 5:06pmpost #85463 of 10905410/21/13 at 5:23pmpost #85464 of 10905410/21/13 at 5:45pm
The official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk show thread is now officially up:
Time to save your pennies and make travel arrangements. There is an unconfirmed story going around that Greg will arm wrestle people. You win, you get free everything. You lose, he takes your money and you get nothing. I'm working out a lot more between now and Nov 16th.
Fok.post #85465 of 10905410/21/13 at 5:55pmpost #85466 of 10905410/21/13 at 5:59pmpost #85467 of 10905410/21/13 at 6:00pmpost #85468 of 10905410/21/13 at 6:02pmpost #85469 of 10905410/21/13 at 6:08pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 43 seconds ago
- › How do I tell which Zegna Tux I bought? 50 seconds ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Ralph Lauren lines, and 'who makes what' - a definitive guide 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...